For 9 persons - 500 € to 1600 € / week
Superb semi-detached property, in truly perigordine style, with a private terrace and beautiful gardens and large pool to be shared with the adjacent dwelling.
Combining modern comfort and the charm of the old stone, this house, typically perigordine in style, accomodates you within a framework of greenery to make you pass from pleasant holidays.
You will benefit on the spot from nature, a large garden, a private terrace and beautiful views over the countryside.
L'EPICERIE is one of the two dwellings of this large house. It is fully private from the second house and is ideal for up to 8 guests.
It shares a large swimming pool, equipped with a telescopic shelter to offer a permanent comfort without to have to worry about the forecasts, and prevents any child falling in.
L'EPICERIE (The Grocery)
- Ground floor:
* a large living-room with chimney "Cantou", TV, dvd player
* an open plan kitchen fully equipped (combined refrigerateur/freezer, hotplate, oven, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave...
* a double room with a queen size bed
* It enjoys a private shower-room
* There is a separate toilet with a washing machine .
- On the 1st floor:
* a double room (140cmx190cm)
* a family bedroom with 2 single beds and an extra bed 135cm
* From the previous room, a narrow staircase leads to the upper twin bedroom
* A family bathroom and separate toilet
L'Epicerie has its private terrace with garden furniture, pergola, deckchairs, barbecue...
* The garden of 2000m², is to be shared with the semi detached house. It enjoys grassy areas and has a swing for children to play
* Also to be shared, a beautiful, large swimming pool 5,5x12m with a telescopic shelter,ideal for spring and autumn stays. It can be fully opened during those hot summer days
The house is equipped with an efficient electric heating, making it ideal for stay in mid-season and low-season.