For 8 persons - 900 € to 2300 € / week
+ 1 additional beds available
*** NEW*** Lot of charm and abundance of serenity for this magnificent stone property with private pool set in an idylic mature garden.
This typical Perigordine stone house is situated in the Golden Triangle of the Dordogne, ideally situated for discovering the area.
The house consists of two wings offering two different sleeping areas, ideal for privacy when two families/groups are travelling together.
The house is south facing and all rooms have windows offering great views over the pool and garden - which are open to the sun most of the day - and countryside beyond.
The ground floor of the house offers:
* A spacious entrance with traditional furniture and a beautiful wooden staircase leading up to the first floor.
* A fabulous huge living room with a lovely log-burner and exposed beams. The room offerscosy sitting areas with comfortable sofas and coffee tables, and a flat screen TV. Solid traditional wooden furniture gives the room a quality feel. French doors open onto the front garden.
* The country kitchen is also very spacious and very well equipped. There are a dining table and chairs to seat up to 10 guests and armchairs to relax in another log burner. French doors open onto the garden.
* The adjacent utility room offers a large fridge, washing machine, iron and ironing board and plenty of space for storage. There is a tumbe dryer in the separate garage building.
From the kitchen the wooden staircase leads up to the first floor where you will find:
* A spacious landing with a wardrobe
* A double bedroom with a double bed, bedside tables and lamps, and a chest of drawers
* A twin bedroom with bedside tables and lamps and a chest of drawers
* They share a shower room with shower, washbasin and toilet.
The two other bedrooms are in the other wing of the house, accessible from the entrance by the beautiful oak staircase.
You will find :
* A large landing with a chest of drawers
* A double bedroom with a double bed, bedside tables and lamps, and a chest of drawers.
* A huge family bedroom, with a double and a single bed.
* A bathroom with a bath with shower over, wash basin and toilet.
* The house is set in extensive grounds, and has great south facing views over the rolling countryside.
* The pool benefits from sun all day long. Its surrounding terrace is equipped with sun loungers and parasols. It is secured by an alarm and a removable fence, to offer high security
* A large terrace is situated outside, with table and chairs for al fresco dining.
* For entertainment, there is a large garage building with tennis table and football table.
* Private parking for up to 5 cars.