For 4 persons - 600 € to 1000 € / week
Charming duplex with large balcony, situated on the first floor of the Hostellerie du Présidial, a remarkable 17th century building, in the heart of the medieval town of Sarlat.
Nestled in the heart of the medieval town of Sarlat, in a pedestrian street where the architectural elements of the middle ages and the renaissance abound, the Gite of the Présidial offers a quality and characterful accommodation for 4 guests.
Situated on the first and second floors of the Hostellerie du Présidial, you benefit from a large balcony, a rare privilege in the medieval town!
The superb living room, of over 40m² offers:
- an elegant sitting area where the sofa, armchairs and coffee table are set around the magnificent 17th century fireplace.
- a dining area with wooden table and four chairs
- a beautiful open plan kitchen with a bar, superbly equipped.
The fabulous stone balcony, running the length of the room, also has a table and chairs and is the ideal spot for dining outside or for appreciating an aperitive after your daily excursions to the numerous attractions in the neighbourhood.
A wooden staircase leads to the top floor of the Hostellerie du Présidial, where you will find two romantic bedrooms, each with its bathroom:
- a first bedroom with a large double bed of 160cm wide, bedside tables and lamps, chest of drawers, and its private shower room with walk in shower, vanity unit and toilet.
- the second bedroom with a 140cm wide double bed also offering its private shower room, again with walk in shower, basin and toilet.
For our guests' comfort beds are made up prior to your arrival.
Particularly comfortable, the appartment stays cool in summer, thanks to its thick stone walls, and cosy in winter thanks to an efficent gas central heating system.
For the comfort of our guests, bed linen and towels are included and the beds are made for your arrival. You just have to leave your suitcases and enjoy the magical and historical setting.
Unlimited internet access.