For 4 persons - 600 € to 1200 € / week
This charming and cosy house, situated in the heart of the medieval town of Sarlat, combines authentic architecture and raffined decoration. It offers an ideal holiday destination for discovering the "Jewel of the Perigord".
Situated in a pedestrian street of the conservation area of Sarlat la Canéda, this adorable house has been renovated to an extremely high standard. The decoration is sophisticated and has been carefully though out in detail, and the equipment is of a high quality.
Luxury for 2, the house is very comfortable for 4 guests.
For larger group up to 6 please look at the ref 356 for exact rates.
From the street, go through the wooden front door and on the ground floor you will find:
* a lovely kitchen, fitted with wooden units, a bar, two chairs and a lovely stone vaulted ceiling. It offers a full range of equipment with a fridge freezer, hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee machine, kettle and toaster. Ideal for preparing local produce bought at the market.
* a living room comprising:
- a cosy sitting area with exposed stone walls. A sofa and two comfortable armchairs are set around the imposing stone fireplace. There is a flat screen TV, coffee tables, rugs, wall lights and a crystal chandelier.
- a dining area is set in an alcove and offers a dining table, 6 chairs and a beautiful pendant chandelier.
* a shower room with walk in shower, washbasin and toilet.
A beautiful wooden staircase leads to the first floor where you will find:
* a corridor which loeads to:
- a laundry room with washing machine, tumble dryer and ironing equipment
- a first double bedroom with a double bed (140cm wide), dressing table, and bedside tables and lamps.
- the master suite with:
A spacious and romantic bedroom with pannelled walls and fireplace. It offers a large double bed (160cm wide), dressing table, bedside tables and lamps and a superb guilded mirror and crystal light.
- leading off is an en suite shower room with walk in shower, double washbasin, and wooden cupboard.
Another staircase leads up to the second floor:
* a double bedroom with a double bed (140cm wide), chest of drawers, bedside tables and lamps.
Wifi internet access throughout the house.
Gas central heating assures your comfort in cooler periods.