For 8 persons - 1000 € to 2100 € / week
Lovingly restored barn with all mod-cons and fabulous scenery set in own grounds with breathtaking views. Private heated pool. Lot of charm and abundance of serenity.
This beautiful barn restoration is set in own grounds and sleeps up to 8 guests in great comfort with 4 bedrooms/3 bathrooms.
It offers at groundfloor:
* A spacious split level lounge with comfy leather sofas, feature fireplace with a wood burner, satellite TV, DVD player, Wii, hifi and Ipod connector.
* A well equipped kitchen includes a large dining area and contains an electric oven, hob, microwave, fridge freezer and dishwasher and wifi connection.
* A first double bedroom with two bedside tables and a wadrobe.
* Opposite is the ground floor bathroom with bath, shower and toilet
The remaining 3 bedrooms located upstairs:
* 2 double bedrooms with en suite facilities, toilet & shower.
* A fourth twin bedded, perfect for children.
* The washing machine and tumble dryer are located in the stone outhouse.
* The lounge opens up with french doors to the covered deck terrace with large table that is perfect for long lunches.
* The mature garden of 1000m² has grassy area and old age trees. It is all closed.
* Private pool with decked area and plenty of loungers is perfect for soaking up the Dordogne sun