For 2 persons - 500 € to 1150 € / week
Newly renovated 16th century village house, built on the ramparts of the medieval village of Limeuil, voted one of the most beautiful villages in France. Superb views, terrace and secluded garden, pool and parking. Abundance of charms and lot of sere
"Le Petit Ormeau" is a newly renovated 16th century village house, located in Limeuil, one of France’s most beautiful villages.
It was built on the ramparts, the defensive walls of the village and offers a superb view of the valley and a troglodyte house.
With its elegant lounge, quality kitchen, lovely master bedroom and ensuite shower room, it is ideal for a romantic stay in the Dordogne Golden Triangle
* As one enters, the living/dining area, approximately 42 square meters, has an antique wooden dining table that can seat 8 people.
* The living area has comfortable armchairs and a large sofa .There is a large flat screen TV, a DVD and CD player and a radio.
* The kitchen is fully-equipped with a large electric oven, 5 gas burners, dish washer, coffee machine, microwave and an American style refrigerator and freezer.
* There is a guest toilet on this level.
* On the upper floor, a small study has shelves with books in English and French adapted for quiet reading.
* A shower, toilet and lavabo are in the bathroom amply stocked with towels and linen.
* The romantic bedroom enjoys superb exposed beams. It is furnished with a king size bed which can be divided into two single beds for the convenience of our guests. There is a desk, a satellite TV, an air conditioning unit, and plenty of storage area.
* On lower level there is a laundry room with a washer and dryer.
* The living area as well as the kitchen opens to a balcony with an ever-changing view of the valley. There is a table with chairs suitable for leisurely breakfasts and lunches.
* The secluded garden aslo offers a table and chairs to dine under the stars! It is equiped with sun loungers and enjoys the same breathtaking views.
* You will enjoy a huge pool 7x3,5m, set on the low garden. It is to be (occasionaly) shared with the owners.
* Last - but not least!- the house enjoys a garage, which is a crucial feature, in the narrow village streets where parking is always a problem.
The owners, a charmant and very discret couple and fluent English are living next door. They can, very occasionaly access to the garden and to the laundry under the house.