For 4 persons - 550 € to 900 € / week
Adorable romantic cottage, nestled in the heart of the Dordogne countryside. Peace and quiet guaranteed.
"The Little House in the Prairie", ressembles so much a dolls house, perched on the hillside, with just birds, rabbits and deer as neighbours!
The arrival at the house is via a woodland lane, which then opens onto the clearing, bathed in sunlight.
Dominating a hectare of woodland and prairie, this property is the ideal destination for nature lovers, searching peace and quiet in an authentic setting.
Ideal for two, for a romantic hideway, it is therefore spacious enought for 4 guests
With a total living area of 90m², the house offers on the ground floor:
* a charming kitchen where time seems to have stood still (with the exception of the modern equipment!): solid wooden dresser and sideboard, farmhouse table and chairs, romantic decoration...
* a lovely lounge where the comfortable sofas are just inviting you to relax (note that TV screen is for DVD watching only)
Both rooms open onto the terrace and allow an easy access ideal for al fresco living during the summer months.
* Next to the kitchen, the shower room is just as romantic with its washbasin set on an ancient washstand, and the washing machine cleverly hidden in a former laundry cupboard! A tiled shower cubicle and toilet complete the room.
* At the other side of the lounge, the children's bedroom offers two wrought iron single beds, a wardrobe and two chairs. Please note that there is no window but a door opening onto the garden.
* The master bedroom is situated above the kitchen, and is accessible via a spiral, wooden staircase. Beautifully furnished with a large double bed (160cm), bedside tables, large wardrobe, chest of drawers and a dressing table.
A portable air conditioning unit will provide cool air during the hot summer nights.
* The covered terrace is ideal for leisurely lunches all summer long, or to relax on the sun loungers.
* The second terrace is the ideal spot for sunbathing whilst contemplating the lovely view over the Dordogne valley;
* A huge prairie, surrounded by woods
* Parking for 1 to 2 cars
And above all amazing views wherever you look!