For 6 persons - 500 € to 1300 € / week
Beautiful single story house - built in the style of a tobacco drying barn, typical of the Perigord - with lovely pool, terrace, huge garden, air conditionning. Classed 3 stars.
This light and airy, single story wooden house is built in the style of a tobacco drying barn typical of the Perigord, and offers comfortable living accommodation for up to 6 guests.
Covering a total ground floor surface area of 120m², the Sechoir des Milandes offers:
* a huge living room of more than 50m², spacious and light, with a comfortable sitting area (2 sofas, coffee table and TV) and a dining area (solid wooden table and 6 chairs). Large french windows open onto the garden offering an easy inside/outside lifestyle in the summer months.
* a beautiful modern kitchen, full equipped (induction hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, coffee machine, toaster, kettle...) with plenty of storage space and a breakfast bar.
* a corridor leads to the sleeping accommodation, to the right of the entrance, insuring peace and quiet in the bedrooms:
* the first double bedroom offers a double bed (140cm wide), built in wardrobe and bedside tables and lamps.
* the second double bedroom offers a double bed (140cm wide), and again a built in wardrobe, bedside tables and lamps.
* the third bedroom offers two single beds, wardrobe and bedside tables.
* They share a lovely shower room with walk in shower, double washbasin, and toilet.
* A private garden of over 1000m² with lawned areas and trees
* A lovely wooden terrace with table and chairs and a pergola
* A swimming pool measuring 10m x 5m, completely fenced in and equipped with a removable cover to keep in the heat in mid season.
The pool is to be shared with the Gite de Beynac (also sleeping 6 - ref 357)
* a trampoline and bikes are available for your use.
* The Dordogne river is just 800m away, and numerous footpaths pass just in front of the house.
* Lovely view over the surrounding countryside and the castles of Beynac and Les Milandes.