For 8 persons - 900 € to 1800 € / week
Former tobacco drying barn, fully renovated as a "loft" in a successful mix of old architecture and modern comfort. Four bedrooms, two shower rooms, private heated pool and garden: a dream destination for relaxing holidays in the Dordogne
This former tobacco drying barn, so typical of the Perigord, has been lovingly restored. Today it successfully mixes the charm of its original architecture with a modern re looking, and is spacious and luminous.
With its four bedrooms and three bathrooms, its huge living room with french windows looking out over the garden, its private pool, it is the ideal holiday destination for happy holidays with friends or family.
- The spacious living room with polished concrete floor offers:
* a dining area with large table and eight chairs, where you can lunch in the cool of the house.
* an open plan kitchen, perfectly equipped to prepare tasty meals with the delicious local produce!
* a couple of steps away, the cosy sitting area is furnished with a large sofa, armchairs and coffee table, around the wood burner.
- leading off the kitchen area is a laundry room, with a washing machine and all the necessary ironing equipment.
- a separate toilet completes the ground floor.
From the living room, the wooden and iron staircase leads to the first floor with a large landing and bedrooms at each sides.
* the first double bedroom offers a large double bed (160cm wide), bedside tables, and a dressing area
* the adjacent twin offers two single beds, bed side table and chest of drawers
* They share a shower room with a tiled walk in shower, washbasin and toilets
* On the other side of the mezzanine, the third double bedroom also offers a double bed, bedside table and cupboard space.
* The fourth bedroom offers 2 single beds.
* These two bedrooms share a shower room with bath, washbasin and toilet
* The private garden of 1500m² offers plenty of play areas for the children and lovely views over the forest and the rolling countryisde
* the terrace is equipped with a large wooden table and 10 chairs, and is ideal for leisurely al fresco lunches and enjoys the sun all day long.
* Situated at the front side of the house, the pool is for your sole use. Secured by an cover it is safe for the children. The pool is heated for May to Septembre (but please note taht final temparature of the water also depends from the outside forecasts)
* Parking for three cars on site