For 15 persons - 1200 € to 3200 € / week
Beautiful, newly renovated house, with private heated pool and fenced garden. 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, designer kitchen and huge lounge - ideal family holiday destination, just 1 km from the village of Cénac.
This newly renovated house is the perfect destination for a relaxing holiday between family and friends. The house proposes nearly 300m² of living space, with 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, huge lounge, fabulous kitchen, fenced garden and private heated pool make it perfect for up to 3 families travelling together. Spacious accommodation, tasteful decoration and high quality equipment combine to make a unique property.
From the garden and pool level, french doors open into:
- A spacious and fully equipped kitchen/diner offering:
* A beautiful fitted kitchen with central island and all mod cons: two integral ovens, induction hob, wine fridge, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, kettle, coffee machine, toaster.
* A dining area offering a farmhouse wooden dining table and benches
* A comfortable sitting area with large flat screen TV and corner sofa
Opening directly onto the large terrace and pool area, it is ideal for serving al fresco meals under the pergola!
- A shower room with walk in shower, double washbasin, and toilet
- A laundry room with washing machine, tumble dryer, sink, iron and ironing board.
- A games room with billiard table, table tennis table and even a sauna complete this floor.
A staircase leads to the first floor where a long corridor gives access to:
* A huge living room with woodburner stove, comfortable sofas, flat screen TV, table and chairs, coffee tables and lamps. Picture windows offer a lovely view towards Domme and over the pool and garden below, and a french door opens onto a raised terrace with the same lovely views and equipped also with a table and chairs.
* A first double bedroom with a large double bed (160cm wide), bedside tables, lamps and wardrobe. A french door leads onto the upper garden level.
* A second double bedroom, also with a large double bed (160cm) and a french door onto the garden. There is a large built in wardrobe, bedside tables and lamps.
* A third double bedroom (large double bed 160cm) offers a window over the side garden, large built in wardrobes, bedside tables and lamps.
* A twin bedroom, with two single beds, large built in wardrobe, bedside tables and lamps and also a french door opening onto the upper garden.
* A spacious family bathroom with bath, walk in shower, and large vanity unit
* A separate toilet completes this floor
Another staircase leads to the upper floor, a paradise for the younger guests:
* a spacious play room offering a sofa, games and even a large flat screen TV and X box video game.
* a bedroom with one double bed, and one single bed and a hanging rail for clothes storage. This in turn leads to:
* the sixth and final bedroom with four single beds, bedside tables and hanging rail
* an independent shower room with washbasin and toilet completes this self contained attic level.
Internet WiFi access throughout
* a large terrace complete with table and chairs has access directly into the kitchen and is ideal for long leisurely lunches under the shade of the pergola. There is also a sitting area perfect for an evening aperitif!
* a beautiful newly built swimming pool is heated from May to September, and measures 10m x 5m. It has a jacuzzi bench, and solar shower, and is equipped with a submersed alarm for safety.
* the large garden is completely fenced, and offers woodland and lawn areas ideal for ball games, as well as a games area with petanque court, badminton net, and a table tennis table.
* Private parking for up to 4 cars