For 15 persons - 900 € to 2200 € / week
Very spacious stone house with private pool and huge flat garden, set in the heart of the Black Perigord, close by all the "must see sights" to visit. 8 bedrooms/3 bathrooms - the ideal place for relaxing holidays all together.
Les Bois de Queyrelong is a spacious stone house situated in the very centre of the Black Perigord, a short stroll away from the picturesque village of Cladech.
The famous Sarlat, Domme, Beynac... and prehistoric caves are all set in a 25km radius from the house.
With its 8 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, spacious living and dining room, conservatory, huge garden and private pool, is is the ideal place to stay for large families or groups.
With its 200m² living area, Les Bois de Queyrelong offers on the ground floor
- A large open kitchen fully equipped: 2 fridges with freezer 200 l, oven, stove, dishwasher, washing machine, toaster, microwave oven, coffee maker...
- It has a formal dining area of 40 m² with tables and chairs to seat up to 5 people.
- The TV lounge has 3 sofas. Few steps leads to a spacious conservatory of 40 m² with sliding glassed windows leading to the pool and garden.
- 2 bedrooms with a 140cm large bed
- 2 shower rooms with shower and washbasin
- 1 bathroom with a bath tub
- 3 W.C.
The other bedrooms are upstairs. Each bedroom is accessed by its own staircase:
- 2 bedrooms with 1 double bed
- 3 bedrooms with two single beds
- 1 bedroom with 1 single bed
- Private pool 10m x 5m, with telescopic shelter that can be closed (tso keeps the heat!) or completely opened to catch the sun
- Garden furniture and bbq so that you can lunch into the garden
- Very large flat garden of over 3500m² with lawn spaces, ideal for ball games and undergrowth for young adventurers!
- Parking for 5 cars in the immediate vicinity of the house