For 6 persons - 780 € to 1900 € / week
A comfortable and tasteful 3 bedroom gite, with magnificent views and private heated pool.
This former wine warehouse has been tastefully and completely renovated, offering a comfortable holiday destination for up to 7 guests. Set in a hamlet above the picturesque village of Daglan, you will appreciate the fabulous views over the surrounding walnut groves and the valley beyond.
A glazed entrance door opens directly into the open plan kitchen.
* Fully equipped with oven, hob, dishwasher, kettle, coffee machine and all the necessary pots and pans for preparing some local produce.
* a couple of steps lead to the open plan living room, with windows looking over the pool and garden and exposed beams. The living area offers sofas, armchairs, a flat screen TV with French and English channels. A dining table seats 8.
* From the living room a door leads to the twin bedroom with wardrobe, bedside tables and lamps.
From the landing between the kitchen and the lounge, another couple of steps lead to:
* The master bedroom with large double bed (160cm wide), with exposed stone walls and beams, wardrobe, bedside tables and lamps. It also has a private shower cubicle in the room.
From the kitchen a small flight of stairs leads to the third and final bedroom:
* Also offering a large double bed (160cm wide), a private toilet and washbasin in the room, wardrobe, bedside tables and lamps, and a glazed door giving direct access to the garden.
Although Le Chai is part of a large property, the pool, terrace and garden are situated at the rear of the house, where the views are magnificent, and there is no other property overlooking the gite!
* The large private pool is heated from May to September, and is equipped with an electric cover for the childrens safety.
* A pergola gives shade to the terrace, with its dining table and chairs.
* The large grassed garden offers plenty of space for games and has a table tennis table.