For 4 persons - 850 € to 1400 € / week
+ 1 additional beds available
Romantic stone house with private pool nestled in the heart of the countryside - Lots of charm and abundance of serenity in the Golden Dordogne Triangle.
If you dream of a peaceful holiday destination where the only noise is the bird song...
If you dream of a beautiful old building, built in the golden stone typical of the Perigord, with its own "borie" with stone roof...
If you dream of a sun bathed swimming pool, ideal for relaxing after a day's excursion...
If you dream of a panoramic view over the surrounding countryside...
Don't look any further: your holiday starts at Le Tertre de Belves!
With it's 2 bedrooms, both with ensuite shower room, the house is ideal for 4 guests. The single day bed in the lounge accomodates a third child or offers flexibility in the sleeping arrangements.
With a total living area of aprox 90m², the house offers:
- a fully equipped kitchen with 4 gas rings, fridge/freezer, oven, microwave, coffee machine, toaster, kettle..., a dining area and dresser.
Opening onto the front terrace, garden and pool area the kitchen offers an easy communication inside/outside ideal in summer.
- A couple of steps lead to the living room where you will find a sofa, two armchairs, a day, coffee table, and a flat screen TV. A fireplace is available for mid-season evenings.
- Adjacent, the first double bedroom offers a king size bed, bedside tables and lamps, and a romantic private terrace area.
- It benefits from an ensuite shower room with walk in shower and washbasin.
- The second bedroom is to be found at opposite side of the kitchen. It is furnished with two single beds which can be joined together to form a large double, bedside tables and lamps and a large wardrobe.
- It also enjoys its own ensuite shower room with shower and washbasin
- Separate toilet completes this wing.
WiFi available throughout the house.
Electric central heating available on supplement.
Bed linen and towels for bath are provided free of charge. Beds are made up prior you arrive. You can just unpack and start enjoying your stay!
- Despite the fact that the kitchen has a dining area, it is surely outside, on the large terrace in front of the house, and equipped with a table and chairs, barbecue and parasol where you will prefer to eat.
- A huge garden, surrounded by fields, offers plenty of space for children to play, to hide and to make dens, whilst the adults can relax under the shade of the large trees.
- Children and adults alike will enjoy the large private pool for refreshing bathing. Measuring 4m x 8m, it has sun loungers and is protected by both an immersed alarm and also a fence for double security. The built in shelter is also equipped with a table and chairs for you to enjoy a drink... or two!
- .... and wherever you look, views, views and more views!