For 9 persons - 650 € to 2200 € / week
+ 1 additional beds available
Charming house, dating from the XVIII century, set in the heart of the Perigord Noir, with walled garden and private pool. Peaceful, traditional house, ideal for families with children.
Despite being in a small hamlet, typical of the region, the peace and quiet reigns in this beautiful property.
The house retains all of its original charm, with its stone walls, and exposed beams, its huge stone fireplaces and its wooden floors. Its immensly successful renovation has created large living areas, light and functional, normally missing in houses of this type.
The Refuge, which resembles its name, today offers a holiday home ideal for up to 9 guests.
The garden level:
* a first independent bedroom with a double bed, storage area, small desk, and an ensuite shower room, with shower, toilet, and washbasin
* a single bedded room set in the forest bread oven, with storage area, table and washbasin
These bedrooms are accessible via the garden, do not communicate directly with the rest of the house, and are more suitable for older children or adults wishing to preserve their intimity.
The terrace level:
The beautiful stone outside staircase leads to the upper level where can be found:
* a superb light and airy living room, with a sitting area near the huge fireplace, and a large open plan kitchen, fully equipped with a central island
* leading from the kitchen, a family dining area with wooden table and 8 chairs, benefits from the panoramic views from the conservatory over the garden and the surrounding countryside.
* a second, more intimate sitting area, with high celling, offers sofas, coffee table, bookshelves, desk, flat screen TV and another magnificent fireplace.
* a bedroom with 2 single beds which can be joined together to make a double, storage area, desk, small TV
* an independent shower room with wash basin and toilet
From the lounge, a wooden staircase leads to 2 attic bedrooms:
* a master bedroom with a large double bed (160cm), wardrobe and storage units, with a shower room, double washbasin and toilet.
* a last bedroom with two single beds, cupboard with drawers, shelves, desk and children's games. an extra bed is available for a third child
* The laundry room is set in the garage and comprises a washing machine, iron and iron table.
* Adorable walled garden of more than 1300m², with lawn and orchard, offering a safe play area for the children and an idyllic spot for the older guests to relax.
* A private pool of 8m x 4m, with roman steps. This is fenced in and has a cover, for the safety of our younger guests, and has sunbeds and parasols.
* a barbeque area with table and chairs ideal for al fresco dining
* shelter for logs storage for our guests to use the lounge fireplace at mid and low season
* private parking for 2 to 3 cars