For 2 persons - 500 € to 1000 € / week
A romantic bright and airy appartment set in the heart of the medieval town of Sarlat. Superb terrace with views over the rooftops of Sarlat and the bell tower of the cathedral. High quality fittings.
La Boétie is a splendid bright and airy appartment set in the heart of the medieval town of Sarlat, on the second floor of a beautiful honey coloured stone building.
Totally renovated and tastefully decorated, you will be seduced by its volume, its lightness and the high quality equipment.
Rare, in the heart of Sarlat, you will have the private use of a beautiful, large terrace allowing you to dine outside and to relax.
La Boetie offers over 100m² of living space, comprising:
* a large entrance hall with cupbard and hanging space
* a superb, light and airy living room covering more than 60m², and offering three distinct areas:
- an elegant sitting area with two leather sofas, coffee table, flat screen TV.
- a dining area with a glassed table and 6 chairs, a sideboard and buffet.
- an open plan kitchen with a central island and the electrical equipment cleverly hidden behind large sliding doors. Vitro ceramic hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven, microwave, kettle, coffee machine, toaster, plenty of cooking utensils: nothing is missing to be able to cook tasty homecooked meals with the fresh produce brought back from the famous market which spreads out in the streets below your window.
The small corridor leads to:
* the master suite, of 15m², offers a king size double bed (180cm wide), which can be separated to make two single beds of 90cm wide, bedside tables and lamps, and a large dressing area. It benefits from AC and from a lovely view over the lanes of Sarlat.
* It benefits from a private opened bathroom with bath and washbasin.
* there is also a separate shower room with walk in shower and washbasin. The sliding door leads to the first shower room and gives an easy access to the shower.
* a separate toilet with a washhandbasin is also available at the entrance to the apartment.
* Situated on the middle landing, the laundry room offers a washing machine, tumble dryer, all the necessary ironing equipment and a second fridge.
Wifi is available throught the entire flat
Cot and higch chair are available on simple request
TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS (each of 10m² and elegantly furnished with a double bed (140cm wide), bedside lamp, and built in wardrobes) CAN BE MADE AVAILABLE FOR LARGER GROUP
* Accessible from the spacious living room, the terrace of over 33m² is ideal for spending relaxing moments outside. It is equipped with a table, 6 chairs and a large parasol, allowing you to lunch in the shade, and two sunbeds for relaxing.
The view over the roof tops of Sarlat and the bell tower of the cathedral is one of the most romantic of Sarlat.