For 8 persons - 900 € to 2400 € / week
+ 2 additional beds available
Lovely stone house, nestled in the countryside just 800m from the famous village of Beynac. Quality equipment and new bedding. Private heated pool. Panoramic view.
Ideally situated high up in the hamlet of Tral Pech (meaning rear hill), just 800m from the centre of the renowned village of Beynac, La Maison des Chardonnerets is the ideal base for exploring the Black Perigord and the Dordogne valley.
With its 4 bedrooms, two bathrooms, huge living room and large, private, heated pool, the property offers an idyllic setting for an unforgettable holiday with family or friends.
Those who love peace and quiet will fall under the charm of the environment and the super panoramic view over the valley below. Those searching for a more active holiday will appreciate the numerous public footpaths and cycle routes which lead from the house itself.
Set all on the ground floor, the house offers a living area of over 140m², light and airy and elegantly furnished.
* the superb sitting/dining room is equipped with a large table allowing you to dine inside.
The large corner sofa and the coffee table are set around the lovely stone fireplace, in use in mid and low seasons.
TV and internet on Wifi are available in the house.
Thanks to its large french window, the living rooms offers an idyllic view over the garden and offers an easy communication between the interior and the exterior, ideal in summer.
* to the left of the lounge, the kitchen has large work surfaces, and a wide range of equipment, for the pleasure of our gourmet guests: oven, microwave, Smeg fridge, gas hob.... Its high table and 4 bar stools offer a convivial space for breakfast.
* The utility room has plenty of cupboard space, and has a sink, washer/dryer, and iron and ironing board.
The sleeping accommodation is separated from the lounge by a couple of steps:
* the first double bedroom has a large double bed (160cm wide), bedside tables and lamps, and a huge wardrobe.
* next door is a bathroom with bath with shower over, washbasin and toilet.
* the second double bedroom has a double bed (140cm wide), bedside tables and lamps and a door giving access to the rear garden. This bedroom has a dressing area available in the corridor.
* the children's bedroom offers a set of bunkbeds and a chest of drawers. A pull out bed can accommodate two extra children.
* the last bedroom offers a large double bed (160cm wide), bedside tables and lamps and a wardrobe.
* a compact shower room offers a tiled shower, washbasin and toilet completes the sleeping area.
Despite the fact that the house is extremely comfortable it is probably outside where you will prefer to relax, either comfortably installed on the large terrace, or around the superb private pool.
* the terrace runs the complete length of the house, and offers a magnificent view over the surrounding countryside and valley below. It is partly covered by a blind, providing shade for leisurely al fresco meals... It is equipped with a table and chairs seating 10 and a built in barbecue. A firepit is available for cooler evenings.
* The superb pool, measuring 10m x 5m, has a shallow end and a deep end, ideal for little and bigger ones! It is secured by an imerged alarm, and heated from May to September.
Numerous sun loungers, parasols and garden furniture invite you to spend many a lazy afternoon.
* the garden of over 5000m², is surrounded by not less than 18000m² of woodland and prairies, offering equally many different spots for relaxing, in the shade of the fruit trees, where you can savour the view.
* a gravel area at the rear of the house is ideal for petanque matches!
* Parking spaces in front of the house for up to 4 cars. A garage is available for 1 car. The property is closed by an electric gate.