For 6 persons - 800 € to 1800 € / week
Beautifuly renovated 3 bedroom/3 bathroom stone cottage with mature garden and private pool. A romantic hideaway promising peace and tranquility in the heart of the Black Périgord.
La Glycine (means the wisteria) is a lovely stone house situated in a picturesque hamlet, just 3km from the village of Le Coux et Bigaroque, a short drive away from Sarlat.
Recently renovated with care and fully equipped, it offers a superb holiday cottage, suitable for up to 6 guests looking for authenticity, peace and comfort.
With a total living space of 140m², the house offers on the ground floor:
* A large and comfortable lounge with sofas, coffee table, TV and traditional stone fireplace.
* A country style large kitchen fully equipped with hob, oven, small fridge, large fridge/freezer, microwave, coffee machine, toaster, kettle... The massive wooden table allows you to dine in comfort inside the house.
* A convenient twin bedroom with two single beds, chest with drawers, TV.
* It enjoys a private shower room with a large shower cabin (easy access for disabled people), a washbasin, toilet and a washing machine.
* There is also a separate toilet at this level.
From the kitchen a super stone staircase leads to the first floor where are situated :
* A large bedroom, with a comfortable king size double bed (160cm), bedside tables, chest of drawers, and a newly built walk in large dressing.
* It enjoys a small ensuite shower room with a walk in shower, washbasin and a bidet.
* From the first floor landing the wooden staircase leads to the second floor offering :
* Another romantic double bedroom, with a majestic exposed roof structure. It comes with a double queen size bed, chest of drawers and built in dressing.
* It also enjoys a small ensuite shower room with walk in shower, washbasin and bidet.
The house benefits from an illimited wireless internet connexion, available in the whole property.
* Nestled in a charming hamlet, La Glycine enjoys a private grassy garden, that you will not tire of appreciating at all moments of the day.
It offers to the rear of the house various bushes, flowers, mature trees and a huge grassy garden ideal for the children to play in!
* The terrace, with its table and chairs, allows you to dine outside whilst enjoying the extended view over the rolling countryside.
* The secluded front garden is also very romantic, as well as its small balcony, equipped with table and two chairs, ideal for a drink.
* Last, but not least!, the private pool offers you a haven of relaxation, and cooling off after you return from your daily visits. There are sunloungers and parasols.
* Ample parking area for up to 4 cars.