For 10 persons - 800 € to 1950 € / week
+ 1 additional beds available
A former tobacco drying barn, completely renovated, in a successful mix of old architecture and modern comfort. Four bedrooms, three bathrooms, private pool and garden: a dream destination for an unforgettable holiday.
This former tobacco drying barn, so typical of the Perigord, has been lovingly restored. Today it successfully mixes the charm of its original architecture with a modern re looking, and is spacious and luminous.
With its four bedrooms and three bathrooms, its huge living room with french windows looking out over the garden, its private pool, it is the ideal holiday destination for happy holidays with friends or family.
- a spacious living room with polished concrete floor offers:
* a dining area with large table and twelve chairs, where you can lunch in the cool of the house whilst looking out over the pool.
* an open plan kitchen, perfectly equipped to prepare tasty meals with the delicious local produce! All electrical equipment is brand new.
* a cosy sitting area where the large corner sofa, armchairs and coffee table invite you to relax
- leading off the kitchen area is a laundry room, with a washing machine and all the necessary ironing equipment.
- a separate toilet completes the ground floor.
From the living room, the wooden staircase leads to the first floor, where the landing, which overlooks the sitting room from a mezzanine level, gives access to the bedrooms. Two large wardrobes offer plenty of storage space.
* the first double bedroom offers a large double bed (160cm wide), bedside tables, and a dressing area
* it benefits from a private shower room with a tiled walk in shower and washbasin.
* the second double bedroom also offers a double bed, bedside table and cupboard space.
* it also benefits from a private shower room with walk in shower and washbasin.
* the third bedroom has a double bed (140cm wide), and a single bed
* the small, but functional fourth bedroom has two sets of bunk beds and can accommodate up to 4 children.
* these two bedrooms share a large family bathroom with bath and washbasin
* a separate toilet completes this level
* The huge garden of 1500m² offers plenty of play areas for the children. The far reaching view looks out over the hillsides of Le Coux.
* the terrace is equipped with two large tables and 10 chairs, and is ideal for leisurely al fresco lunches and enjoys the sun all day long.
* Situated at the rear of the house, the pool is for your sole use. Secured by an electric cover it is safe for the children.
* Parking for three cars next to the house
Please note: in summer, the changeover day is a Friday, which helps our guests to avoid the traffic jams on the French roads on Saturdays, and also to benefit from cheaper flights into Bergerac airport. You can also visit the unmissable Saturday market in Sarlat!