For 8 persons - 550 € to 1150 € / week
Situated close to the historic centre of Sarlat, this pleasant house with a terrace and large enclosed garden is an ideal holiday home for up to 8 people.
Within its beautiful entirely fenced garden, this beautiful house is situated in a quiet area in close proximity to the historic heart of the renowned mediaeval town of Sarlat la Caneda. With an entirely renovated living room and kitchen and four bedrooms, the house is perfect for visiting the numerous treasures of the splendid Black Périgord region. A supermarket is conveniently situated close by.
From the garden a staircase leads to the first floor where you will find :
- a large bright space with a bay window overlooking the large terrase and several windows. It includes:
* a pleasant living area arranged around the fireplace with a corner sofa, coffee table and flat screen television.
* an eating area with table and six chairs
* A newly installed open kitchen with wall cupboards and base units, a bar with six bar stools, elecric oven, four plate vitro-ceramic hob, dishwasher, microwave oven, toaster, kettle and two cafetieres.
- adjoining the kitchen is a back kitchen with a fridge/freezer and washing machine. A door opens into the garden.
From the living room a staircase leads to the second floor where you will find :
- a first bedroom with a kingsided double bed (160 cm), built-in wardrobe, cupboard, bedside tables and lamps.
- a bedroom with two single beds, a wardrobe and a television.
- a showeroom with shower, a hand basin unit and toilet.
From the living room a staircase leads to the lower, garden level of the house which comprises :
- an entrance hall with entrance door to the garden.
- a second double bedroom with a kingsized bed(160cm), a cupboard, bedside tables and lamps.
- a fourth bedroom with two single beds, cupboard, bedside tables and lamps.
- a shower room with handbasin unit, towel rail and toilet.
EXTERIOR DESCRIPTION :
- The spacious garden of 1200 m² is fenced with a gated entrance for the security of young guests and four legged friends.
- Situated on the first floor the large terrase furnished with table, chairs, and sun-loungers is ideal for eating outdoors or relaxing after a busy day of sightseeing in the region.
- Parking space for several cars in the garden and a covered shelter for one car.