For 8 persons - 800 € to 2200 € / week
Comfortable holiday home with private pool and breathtaking view over the river, just a stone’s throw from the market town of Le Bugue. Ideal for a relaxing family holiday.
Take in the panoramic views over the Vézère river that winds downwards is undoubtedly one of the many assets of this comfortable holiday home.
Set on hilly position in a quiet area just 800m from the busy market town of Le Bugue, La belle Vezère offers the convenience of having the restaurants, shops and twice weekly market on its doorsteps. Many family friendly tourist attractions and kayaking are also available in the town.
With its 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, private pool and grassy terraced garden, it is for up to 8 guests to explore the treasures of the Black Périgord.
From street level, a concrete staircase leads down onto the main terrace, garden and pool area.
Entrance door opens onto the terrace floor where are set :
* An airy lounge flouded with light thanks to its four glassed french doors, which lead out onto the terrace and onto the front balcony. It is elegantly furnished with sofas, comfortable armchairs, coffee table, flat TV screen and DVD player.
* A perfectly-equipped kitchen which comes with a large fridge/freezer, hot plate, oven, microwave, dishwasher and table to seat 8.
* A airy master bedroom with a double bed, two bedside tables and lamps, two armchairs, a large and beautiful oak wardrobe, access to the front balcony and the same amazing view over the valley.
* Adjacent is a shower room offering a shower cubicle, a washbasin and toilet.
From the kitchen, a staircase goes down to lower level where are three double bedrooms and a family bathroom :
* The second bedroom is very spacious and also benefits from a glassed door leading onto the garden. It has a double bed, two bedside tables and lamps, a large chest with drawers and a built in wardrobe.
* The third bedroom has two single beds which can be joined together to form a king size bed. It is also furnished with bedside tables and lamps, chest with drawers and a built in wardrobe.
* The fourth and last smallest bedroom as a double bed, bedside table and lamp, chest with drawers and access to the garden throught its glassed door.
* The bedrooms share a large all tiled family bathroom with a corner bathtub, washbasin and bidet.
* Seperate toilet are also available at that level as well as a laundry room with washing machine, iron board and iron.
During summer time the bedrooms are remaining cool, the house beeing built onto the cliff.
For winter lets, the house is very comfortable thanks to its central oil heating and double glazing.
Wifi internet connection throughout the house.
* The main terrace, from which the pool is visible, is equipped with table, chairs, electric plancha and a large store ban for those hot days.
* Adjacent, the 4mx8m swimming pool, has a wooden deck and sun beds to enjoy a lazy afternoon. It is secured throught an alarm
* Further into the garden, the wooden decked terrace offers the best view over the river. It is the best place to enjoy that sundowner with a glass of local wine!
* The garden of aprox 1000m², offers grassy areas on different levels.
* There is private space for up to 3 cars to park at street level.