For 6 persons - 600 € to 1400 € / week
A pretty gite with private garden and swimming pool, in the heart of the black Perigord, two steps from the Dordogne river.
Nestled in the countryside, just 2 steps from the Dordogne river, Combejolie (the "pretty valley" in Occitan langage) is the ideal place to spend your holidays in the heart of the black Perigord.
The house, ideally suited for 6 guests, has its own private pool and fenced in garden.
The house consists on the ground floor of:
- A large living room with fireplace, comfortable sofas, and dining area;
- A open plan kitchen equipped with dishwasher, refrigerator, oven, microwave, kettle, coffee machine....
- A master bedroom with a double bed and cupboards
- Separate toilet
- The two other bedrooms, both with two single beds and cupboards, are set at the first floor. A travel cot, with a good quality mattres, can accomodate a baby.
- The shower room, with a large cabin unit and a washbasin, has been newly re-fitted.
- Separate toilet on the 1st floor too.
- A covered terrace with a lovely view over the garden, equipped with table and chairs for you to enjoy your meals.
- A terrace at the other side of the house, with a view over the hillside, equipped with a built in barbecue.
- Private swimming pool, 10m x 5m, secured by an alarm. It has sun loungers and parasols for your comfort.
- A grassy garden of approx 1000m², all fenced, with plenty of space for the children to play, and shady areas for relaxing under the mature trees.