For 12 persons - 2200 € to 4900 € / week
+ 2 additional beds available
Splendid Mansion located at the entrance to Sarlat, offering 6 bedrooms/6 bathrooms, superb living spaces, a huge pool and pool house, a private tennis court. High quality services where charm and absolute comfort reign supreme.
Ideally situated at the entrance to Sarlat-la-Canéda, "Jewel of the black Périgord", this superb Maison de Maître offers an idyllic setting and high quality standards for an unforgettable stay with family or friends in the heart of Périgord Noir.
Lovingly renovated during the past 4 years and exquisitely decorated, it offers 6 bedrooms/6 bathrooms, light and bright living and dining rooms and a beautifuly equipped kitchen.
Outside, our guests will be delighted in a fabulous heated swimming pool of 14m long, a pool house with summer kitchen, a private tennis court, and a romantic landscaped park of 2 acres!
On a total area of 250m², and set on three floors, Maison Guenièvre offers on the ground floor:
* An impressive entrance hall with marble floor and a magnificent wooden staircase leading to the upper floors,
* An elegant sitting room with leather sofas, coffee table, huge flat screen TV and games for the little guests.
* A beautiful dining room with wooden table and chairs and a sideboard.
Both the living and the dining rooms enjoy access access to the rear side terrace, where you will enjoy a lazy lunch during those hot summer days.
* A fully equipped kitchen with natural stone worksurface, 2 ovens, hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and a large selection of cooking and dining equipment. Nothing will be missing for you to cook the fresh and delicious products purchased on the local markets.
* A toilet is also available on the groundfloor
The curved staircase, patinated by time, gives access to the three first bedrooms set at first floor:
* The Blue Bedroom (1) is extremely spacious and offers a queen sized sleigh bed, a beautiful wardrobe and wooden chest of drawers and a cosy armchair.
It benefits from a small but very convenient ensuite shower-room with a walk in shower, washbasin and toilet.
* The adjacent Pink Bedroom (2) also has a queen sized bed, a wardrobe and chest of drawers and a sofa.
It also enjoys en ensuite shower-room with walk in shower, washbasin and toilet.
* The Yellow Bedroom (3) offers a double wrought iron bed, a closet with hangers, a chest of drawers with a trumeau.
* Adjacent is a stylish bathroom, all in black and white, with walk in shower, old fashioned washbasin and toilet, and a superb free standing bathtub.
The three other bedrooms and bathrooms are set on second floor :
* The fourth bedroom on this floor, the Birds Bedroom (4), is ideal for children with its two single beds, a closet with hangers and chest of drawers.
* The Green Bedroom (5) offers a queen-sized bed, a closet with hangers, a lovely hand-painted chest and an armchair.
It has its own ensuite shower room with walk in shower, wash basin and toilet.
* Located at the end of the corridor, the last Grey Bedroom (6) is fully private. It offers a double bed, a closet with hangers, a chest of drawers, and an elegant bench.
* The spacious family bathroom - which can be reserved for the Birds Bedroom's guests- completes this floor with an amazing free standing bathtub, separate walk-in shower, double washbasin and toilet.
For extended families, we can provide you with two good quality camp beds for children.
On the lower floor, you will find a gym with a weight bench and a fully equipped laundry room with two 15kg washing machines, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board.
* The 6000m² landscaped is planted with a multitude of established age old trees and shrubs. You will enjoy a quiet reading area, under the shade of the trees, or profit from the summer sun, lying comfortably on the sun loungers ... Difficult to believe that the centre of Sarlat is at your doorstep!
Our little guests will enjoy the grassy areas for playing football, the basketball baskets, the swing and table-tennis ; while their parents can play "life-size" chess near by the pool.
* The huge private pool, measuring 14m x 7m and from 1,20 to 1,80 deep, offers moments of refreshing bathing and lazy afternoons. It is secured with a hard cover and an alarm and is heated from April to October for the comfort of our guests.
* The real "last room" of the Maison Guenièvre, is the pool house which comes with a summer kitchen, shower and toilet, and is where you'll probably prefer to enjoy dining everyday. Its two large glassed door fully open onto the pool area.
* At the rear side of the house, a second terrace is also equipped with a large iron table and chairs allowing you to also dine in comfort al fresco.
* "cherry on the cake", ou guests will benefit from a private tennis court
* Parking space for up to 5 cars are available