For 6 persons - 900 € to 1900 € / week
+ 2 additional beds available
Light and bright holiday home with private gated pool and large garden, set in the rolling countryside just a stone's throw from all the must see sites of the Perigord Noir. High quality equipment and comfort for unforgettable holidays in the Dordogn
This attractive and very comfortable holiday home is set in very quiet surroundings, on the edge of the picturesque village of Marnac.
There are many activities such as swimming or canoeing on the Dordogne river, tennis and golf to be enjoyed in the vicinity and some very pleasant walks around the house through countryside.
The house is comfortably furnished and tastefully decorated in a bright, light style.
The spacious living room has :
- a sitting area with a leather sofa, 2 armchairs and flat screen TV ( French and English channels ) The large sliding glassed doors lead to the sunny terrace, pool and garden, at the front of the house.
- the dining area is equipped with a massif wooden table and 8 chairs. It is separated from the kitchen through a bar, idéal for a glass of wine (or two!)
- The vast country style open plan fitted kitchen is equipped with gaz cooker hob and gaz oven, dishwasher, microwave, kettle, coffee maker, toaster, and a breakfast counter.
- Also on the ground floor is the master bedroom with a quality iron king size bed and large wardrobe. It also leads to the front terrace.
- It enjoys a shower room with a tilled walk in shower, washbasin and toilets.
- the second double bedroom is also very spacious and offers a king size bed, a chest with drawers and a built in wardrobe.
- it also benefits from its private shower room with walk in shower, washbasin and toilet.
- The laundry room, comes with a washing machine, an extra fridge and separate freezer, iron board and iron table.
From the large entrance hall, the massive wooden staircase leads to the first floor, comprising:
- a first landing with a desk
- a second large landing where you can easily fit a cot for a baby
- a huge family bedroom with a double and a single bed and access to a lovely balcony overlooking the garden and the valley. An extra single bed is available for a child.
- Outside, the 2500 m² garden offers a large expanse of grass, all gated and bordered by bushes, providing plenty of space for childrens’ games.
There is a good choice of garden furniture, including sun loungers, and a barbecue.
- There are two terrace areas equipped with table and chairs ideal to catch the sun in the morning or dine al fresco during those hot days.
- The private pool, 10x5m, is set in full sun, and guarantees you hours of bathing and relaxing. It fenced for children security and equipped with sun loungers and parasol.
- You can easily park up to 3 cars inside the property (all gated)