For 8 persons - 800 € to 2200 € / week
Lots of charm and abundance of serenity for this former farmhouse with large covered private pool set at a stones throw from the listed village of Belves. The perfect place to escape to in the Dordogne Golden Triangle!
This former stone farmhouse offers a 3 bedroom/3 bathroom property and a large stone barn with a lounge and a private pool.
Set on two levels the house offers on the ground floor:
* A cosy living room with a sofa, coffee table and large flat screen TV.
* The spacious country style kitchen is fully equipped and comes complete with dishwasher, gas cooker, fridge/freezer and all the usual culinary equipment you might expect. The wooden farm table is perfect for interior dining.
* The two double bedrooms are organised each side of the kitchen. They are both equipped with a king size bed, bedside tables and lamps, and a large wardrobe.
* They also both enjoy a large shower room with a walk in shower, washbasin and toilet.
* The third bedroom is set on the first floor, organised as a loft and offering 4 single beds.
* It also offers a large bathroom with a bathtub, washbasin and toilet.
* The adjacent stone barn is the area you will use most! Its 60m² open plan lounge offers a living room with sofas, armchairs, coffee table, and a formal dining area with huge wooden table and a bar, ideal for a drink (or two!)
* Three large glass windows lead to the covered private pool, equipped with loungers. The shelter can be opened in the peak summer. When closed and overnight, the shelter keeps the heat inside.
* The house enjoys a large grassy garden, surronded by pastures and woods, and offering plenty of space for ball games and old mature trees to relax under.
* Between the barn and the house, the terrace comes with a large garden table and chairs and charcoal built in barbercue for summer lunches outside.
* Parking for up to 3 cars
* And from everywhere you'll enjoy a superb views over the rolling countryside.