For 4 persons - 500 € to 800 € / week
Modern and charming fully renovated loft appartment situated in the busy medieval village of St Cyprien. All amenities, shops, restaurants, delightful market and must see sights are on the doorstep.
Set on top floor of a large Maison Bourgeoise dating from the XVI century, the Loft Gambetta offers a modern and characterful accommodation for a couple of a small family.
Nestled in a medieval busy village, at the crossroads of the Dordogne valley and Vezere valley, right in the center of the Dordogne Golden Triangle, you will enjoy the shops, bars, restaurants and superb local market - imagine the short walk in the morning for the fresh bread and croissants, and in the evening to savour a local gastronomic meal !
The open plan style loft lounge of over 60m², offers :
* An elegant sitting area with a sofa, coffee table and large TV screen.
* A fully equipped kitchen with a hob, fridge/freezer, dining table and chairs allowing you to dine in.
* A double bedroom offering a 160cm wide double bed flanked by bedside tables with lamps together and a large wardrobe.
* It benefits from a newly fitted shower room with walk in shower, vanity unit and toilet.
* A small bedroom with a bunkbed is available and ideal for young children to holiday with their parents.
Particularly comfortable, the apartment stays cool in summer, thanks to its thick stone walls and fans, and cosy in winter thanks to an efficent electric central heating system.
For the comfort of our guests, bed linen and towels are included and the bed is made prior to your arrival. You just have to leave your suitcases and enjoy the magical and historical setting!
Unlimited internet access.
large car park available 100m away (free of charge)