For 4 persons - 500 € to 1200 € / week
+ 2 additional beds available
Romantic stone house with private terraces set IN the famous medieval village of Beynac. Lots of charm and abundance of serenity whilst being at walking distance from the Dordogne river, the good restaurants and the shops of the village!
La Maison de Beynac is a unique holiday property, newly renovated, set in the centre of the famous village of Beynac, voted 'one of the most beautiful villages of France'.
Although it is in a very quiet lane with no passing traffic, the house offers the convenience of being just a two minute walk to the shops, bars and restaurants of the wonderful medieval village, and three minutes walk to the Dordogne river.
La Maison de Beynac offers 2 bedrooms with 2 ensuite bathrooms, a spacious lounge, an elegant kitchen and two terrace areas. The house has been fully renovated in 2012 and newly furnished. It is ideal for 2 couples, but can sleep an extended family of up to 6 guests in comfort.
Layout of the cottage - the ground floor:
* The salon is comfortable and elegant with sofas, coffee table and a formal dining table seatingup to 6 guests. There is a highchair for a baby (a cot is also available). A log fire provides warmth for those chillier evenings. The front door leads onto the terrace area.
* The elegant kitchen, with wooden floorboards, is very well equipped - including an oven, a microwave,and fridge-freezer. The range of crockery, glass, cutlery and cooking utensils is very generous.
* Separated from the lounge by a few steps, the family bedroom has a queen size bed to sleep a couple, a bunkbed for two children, a mirror and a wardrobe.
* Adjacent the large fully tiled bathroom has a bathtub equipped with shower, a wash basin and toilet.
From the lounge, an oak staircase leads to the newly converted attic level where are :
* the master bedroom, equipped with a king size double bed (180cm), two bedside tables and lamps, a large wardrobe and a small desk.
* it enjoys an ensuite tilled bathroom with a bath, also equipped with shower, a wash basin and toilet.
Wireless internet access is available through the whole house/garden (but there is no TV)
Bose Stereo which connects with an I phone 4
- lovely terrace equipped with tables and chairs to dine al fresco, parasol and BBQ
- front yard, built on the rock and partly covered, to keep cool during those hot days. It has children and baby swings.
- a small grassy garden, set on the upper level of the land (the staircases are not suitable for young visitors), offers a breathtaking view over the village and the Dordogne river.
2 public car parks set 50m and 100m away. Cheap daily parking cost (4€day)