For 12 persons - 1500 € to 3500 € / week
Lots of charm and abundance of serenity for this superior property set in the Golden Dordogne Triangle. Romantic garden and terraces, private heated pool. High standard property.
This fully private house offers high standard equipment and has lots of charm.
It offers over 350m² of living space.
- on the ground floor the entrance door leads into a huge living area of more than 70m²
It offers a huge wooden dining table to seat more than 14 guests, and a cosy sitting room corner close by the majestic stone fireplace. It has access to the main terrace.
- The fully equipped open plan kitchen also offers a dining table and extremely high quality equipement. It has access to the front smaller terrace, ideal for breakfast.
- to the right side hand side, the 60m² games room comes with a table tennis table, a pool table and a baby football table.
- from this games room there are stairs leading to the first twin bedroom ; with washbasin and toilet
- Back on the groundfloor at the opposite side of the living area, there is a sitting area with sofa, armchairs, extra large flat screen TV. It enjoys a direct access to the garden.
- From this room there is a staircase (not suitable for the elderly or very young children) leading to a large double bedroom with a king size bed and an ensuite bathroom with bathtub, toilet and washbasin
The 3 other bedrooms are set in the east wing :
- The third bedroom, set on the ground floor, offers a king size bed and a single bed. - it benefits from an adjacent shower room with a walk in shower, washbasin and toilet
- A few steps lead down to the 4th bedroom, furnished with a king-size bed and enjoying its own ensuite shower room with walk in shower and washbasin. It also has a separate toilet and direct access to the garden through its glazed french door.
- The 5th and last bedroom is on the first floor of the east wing. It is furnished with a king-size bed and a single bed and benefits from an ensuite shower room with walk in shower, washbasin and toilet.
- a laundry room (washing machine, dryer, iron, ironing board and storage area) and separate toilet are also available on the ground floor
- Le Domaine du Got benefits from a 6000m² romantic garden, with century old trees, flowers, and plenty of grassy areas to play in!
- The huge private pool is 6mx12m
- it is heated from May to Sept for the comfort of our guests; and it benefits from a fence and a pool alarm for children's security
- The adjacent pool house offers a romantic terrace fully equipped for al fresco dining, a summer kitchen with fridge and a "plancha", and a shower/toilet
- There are two other romantic terraces available, both equipped with tables and chairs for dining.
- parking for up to 6 cars in front of the property