For 10 persons - 950 € to 1700 € / week
Two independent cottages which can accomodate up to 10 guests. Private pool, terraces, garden and view of Domme! Peace and quiet guaranteed!
These charming 2 cottages have been completely renovated and offer comfortable furnishings, new shower room and kitchen - all the facilities for a relaxing holiday.
Ideally situated near the village of Domme, with its restaurants and shops, the house is just 20 minutes from all the must see sites of the southern Dordogne.
COTTAGE 6 PEOPLE:
The wooden front door opens onto the:
* spacious living room with sofa, armchairs, coffee table and TV.
* the separate kitchen is accessible via three steps and is fully equipped with gas hob, combi oven/microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, coffee machine, kettle, toaster....
* a dining area with wooden table and six chairs opening directly onto the private terrace.
From the lounge, a couple of steps lead to the first sleepin area where you will find:
* a double bedroom with extra large double bed (180cm wide), bedside tables, lamps and large wardrobe
* a children's bedroom with a set of bunkbeds and wardrobe
* the modern bathroom with bath and shower over and vanity unit
* a separate toilet
The second sleeping area is found on the first floor:
* a spacious bedroom with extra large double bed (180cm wide), hanging rail, bedside tables and lamps.
COTTAGE 4 PEOPLE:
The cottage is all set on one level.
A glazed entrance door opens onto:
- a huge bright and airy living room, with views over the garden towards the village of Domme. The room offers:
* a comfortable sitting area with leather sofas, coffee table, lamps and TV
* A dining area with wooden dining table and chairs. Double glazed doors lead on to the terrace.
- the open plan kitchen is fully equipped with fridge, gas hob, combi microwave oven, coffee machine, kettle and toaster. The glazed entrance door opens onto the private terrace - the ideal spot for an aperitif, whils savouring the views over the surrounding countryside.
- a double bedroom offers a standard double bed (140cm wide), wardrobe, bedside tables, lamps and chest of drawers.
- a second bedroom with a set of bunk beds, cupboard, and lamps.
- a fully tiled modern bath room, with bath tub and shower over, washbasin,
- a separate toilet.
- a laundry room with a washing machine....
- two lovely terraces with table and chairs with views over the countryside beyond
- a private garden,
- a pool 8.5m x 5m, with a maximum depth of 1m70 is equipped with sun loungers and parasols.
Note: The owners may be holiday in the neighbouring house. They are extremely pleasant and very discreet.