For 8 persons - 600 € to 1950 € / week
Lots of charm and abundance of serenity for this superior stone property with private pool & garden. The perfect hideway for unforgettable holidays in the Dordogne Golden Triangle.
This lovely stone property dates from the 1850's was completely renovated in 2000, and offers 180m² of spacious and comfortable accommodation for up to 8 guests. It is full of character, set on 3 levels, and enjoys a lovely garden and private pool.
From the street a few steps lead up to the street level.
At street level:
* The cosy living room has a large open inglenook fireplace, 2 sofas, armchair, occasional tables and lamps.
A corridor leads to:
* the first double bedroom with views over the garden and pool, storage space, bedside tables and lamps
* a second double bedroom with wardrobe, bedside tables and lamps and the same view over the rear garden and pool.
* a family bathroom with bath and shower over, vanity unit and washbasin
* a separate toilet completes this floor
A wooden staircase leads down to the garden level which comprise:
* a vast dining room with open plan kitchen - full of original features such as the exposed beams and stone walls, terracotta floor and french doors opening onto the terrace, garden and pool. There is a fabulous monastery style solid wooden dining table, benches and chairs.
* The kitchen is fully equipped and comes complete with dishwasher, electric hob and oven, fridge/freezer and all the usual culinary equipment you might expect.
* a couple of steps leads up to a fully tiled shower, with a washbasin and separate toilet.
* a laundry room completes this floor with a washing machine, tumble dryer and extra fridge.
From the lounge, another wooden staircase leads up to the third floor, nestled under the eaves, ideal for children!
* a large double bedroom has two single beds, wardrobe, bedside tables and lamps, and a TV with French channels.
* Through this bedroom you access the fourth and final bedroom which also offers two single beds, a large built-in wardrobe, bedside tables, chairs and sofa.
* a terrace running the length of the house equipped with a blind, table and chairs and barbecue.
* a private, infinity pool, measuring 10m x 6m, and with a varying depth of 80cm to 2m50. Imagine floating in the pool and enjoying the views over the surrounding countryside! There are sun beds, umberellas, drinks tables and other chairs for your use around the pool.
* The large garden has grassed areas, ideal for ball games
* Parking for two cars in front of the house, along the road