For 6 persons - 700 € to 1950 € / week
+ 2 additional beds available
Stunning architect designed house with 180° views, private pool, large terrace and huge garden. Sleeping up to 8 people with its 3 ground floor bedrooms, and two bathrooms, it is the perfect destination for a family holiday.
This superbly designed house is wonderfully equipped with high quality fittings, comfortable furnishings and tastefully decorated. It offers spacious accommodation for up to 8 guests, set on a hilltop with fabulous views over the surrounding countryside.
The entrance door opens directly onto the open plan living area:
* the modern, fully fitted kitchen, offering electric hob, oven, microwave, two coffee machines, toaster, kettle, dishwasher and large side by side fridge freezer. The kitchen has a retro 50's style table and chairs, ideal for breakfast, and a painted buffet.
* a dining area, complete with a large table and 8 chairs, a dresser, and french windows opening onto the front, covered terrace, and a second french door opening onto the rear decked terrace and pool area. It has a cathedral ceiling which gives into the mezzanine above.
* the comfortable sitting area offers a huge corner sofa, flat screen TV, a suspended wood burning stove, coffee table and bookshelf complete with a selection of books.
* leading off from the kitchen is a utility room, with washing machine, iron and ironing board.
From the sitting area, a corridor leads to the bedrooms:
* the master bedroom has french windows opening directly onto the rear terrace and pool area. It offers a king size double bed, (160cm wide), bedside tables, lamps and a huge built in wardrobe.
* this bedroom benefits also from an en suite shower room, with shower, washbasin and toilet.
* a second double bedroom, offering a 140cm wide double bed, bedside tables, lamps and desk, and built in wardrobe.
* the third and final bedroom offers two single beds, and again a large built in wardrobe, bedside tables and lamps.
* a family bathroom, fully tiled, offers a bath with shower over, and a washbasin.
* a separate toilet completes the ground floor.
The first floor is an absolute paradise for children and the young at heart!
* On the mezzanine, and overlooking the living room, you will find a baby foot table - ideal entertainment for evenings
* and leading off from the mezzanine is a large room with windows to three sides. Here you will find a bed settee, offering extra accommodation for two guests, a flat screen TV, DVD, board games and even a dartboard! Large scatter floor cushions are provided for relaxing and playing games.
Free unlimited internet by Wifi throughout.
* a large covered terrace in front of the house, with table, chairs, bench and hammock, opening onto the kitchen and dining room.
* a second large decked terrace to the rear of the house, equipped with garden furniture, table and armchairs. This is accessible from the lounge and the master bedroom.
* the huge pool is equipped with a removable cover, allowing you to swim even if it rains! It has sun loungers and parasols for relaxing afternoons, enjoying the view.
* the large garden offers grassy areas perfect for ball games
* a covered parking provides shade for 3 cars
Our four legged friends are welcome but please note that the garden is not fenced!