For 4 persons - 750 € to 1500 € / week
+ 1 additional beds available
**NEW** Charming and authentic stone house with private heated pool, summer kitchen and panoramic view, situated in the heart of the picturesque village of Savignac. 3 bedrooms/2 bathrooms, ideal from 2 up to 5 guests.
Situated in the middle of a small but pretty private garden, this traditional stone house has been completely renovated and offers high quality furnishings and equipment.
The renovation has successfully retained its traditional character, with exposed stone walls and beams, wooden floors, whilst offering open plan spaces, light and airy and modern equipment and comfort.
Covering a total surface area of 150m², the property is set on three levels.
On the ground floor:
* a comfortable lounge where the sofas and armchairs are set around a wood burning stove. A TV with Netflix and internet on Wifi connection are available. A glass door opens onto the upper terrace of the house.
* a traditional kitchen, fully equipped (dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, oven, toaster, washing machine), with plenty of cupboard space.
* opening off is a beautiful and spacious dining room with dresser, table and 8 chairs, and board games.
From the lounge, the lovely wooden staircase leads to the first floor, where you will find:
* a large landing with desk and cupboards
* a huge master bedroom with a large double bed (160cm wide), bedside tables, and built in wardrobes
* a children's bedroom with two sets of bunk beds.
* a newly renovated shower room with shower cubicle, vanity unit, bidet and toilet completes this floor.
* The third bedroom is situated on the garden level, at the lower level of the house. For more flexibility it offers the choice of a large double bed (160cm wide) or two single beds (80cm wide); bedside tables and storage. It benefits from a glass door opening directly onto the lower, covered terrace, garden and pool area.
* It has an en suite bathroom with bath, washbasin and toilet which can be accessed directly from the bedroom, or via the entrance to the house.
Despite the fact that the house has its own kitchen, it is probably in the brand new summer kitchen, next to the pool and the terraces, where you will appreciate more cooking the fresh local produce you have found in the numerous local markets.
- A lovely enclosed garden, completely fenced in and hidden from view from its high hedges, is set on different terraces:
* the upper terrace, with its small iron table is ideal for morning coffee....
* the covered terrace, below the house, which you will appreciate