For 6 persons - 650 € to 1200 € / week
+ 1 additional beds available
Beautiful detached house, 4 bedrooms/2 bathrooms. SUPERB views, MATURE garden, HUGE above ground pool. The ideal place for a family break!
This pretty house, ideal for a family, is to be found at the edge of a picturesque hamlet, near by the pretty village of Le Coux et Bigaroque, in the heart of the "Golden Triangle" of the Dordogne.
With its 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, lovely terrace area, pretty mature garden, huge above ground pool, and panoramic views over the rolling valley, it is the ideal place for you to enjoy relaxing holidays.
The house offers on the 1st floor :
- a large entrance hall
- a light living area with comfortable salon (leather sofas, armchair, coffee table, Tv, dvd player...) and dining area with wooden table and direct access to the terrace.
- a well fitted kitchen with gas cooker, oven, microwave, large fridge/freezer, table and chairs for breakfast. The cooking utensils and dishes are very generous.
- the master bedroom, newly redecorated, with a double bed and large storage area
- an adjacent single room, ideal for a child who wants to sleep close by his parents
- a family bathroom with 2 washbasins, large bath
- separate toilet
Downstairs are :
- Two other double bedrooms, both with large storage areas
- they share a small but convenient shower room with shower unit, washbasin and toilet
- a laundry room with washing machine, ironing board and iron, full size freezer.
Although the house is very comfortable, it is probably outside that you'll spend most of the time!
- The terrace enjoys sun from the morning to the evening and is the ideal place for you to lunch al fresco.
- the mature garden offers grassy areas, and a mix of sunny and shady areas for you to relax in
- last, but not least!, the huge pool above ground will be really appreciated by both children and adults during those hot sunny days!
BROADBAND CONNEXION AVAILABLE AT THE HOUSE