For 4 persons - 650 € to 1200 € / week
Sophistication and charm for this triplex appartment set in a private stone mansion in the heart of the medieval town of Sarlat. Ideal for discovering Sarlat on foot.
Situated near to the heart of the historic centre of the superb medieval market town of Sarlat la Canéda, and close to the square La Petite Rigaudie, this triplex apartment will seduce you by its authentic ambiance; wooden floors, exposed beams and stone walls; and its decoration in the chic French style. Luminous and charming, completely renovated, it is situated at just stone's throw from the shops and restaurants of the town.
Despite the fact that it is situated in the town centre, its double glazing assures peace and quiet. It is the ideal spot for discovering Sarlat, and the rich historic region of the Black Perigord, for up to 4 guests.
Once through the front door of this imposing "hotel particulier", a staircase leads up to the first floor where you will find:
* a huge living room with wooden floors and high windows:
- an open plan kitchen, fully fitted and equipped with: hob, built in electric oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher, coffee machine, toaster, kettle, and a breakfast bar with stools.
- a dining area with table and 8 chairs
- a lovely sitting area set around the superb marble decorative fireplace and furnished with sofas, coffee table and TV.
* A separate toilet
A lovely wooden turning staircase leads up to the second level where you will find:
* A bathroom with bath, shower cubicle washbasin and toilet.
* The Montaigne bedroom, offering a large double bed (160cm wide), bedside tables and lamps.
leading off, you will find a private shower room with shower and washbasin.
Take the wooden staircase to reach the third and top floor:
* The suite La Boetie offers a super king size double bed (180cm large); bedside tables and lamps; and a small private sitting room.
* a bright and airy shower room with shower cubicle, washbasin and toilet. There is also a washing machine.
Wifi in all the apartment.
Final day cleaning is compulsory (90 €)
Possibility to take the service bed linen and towels (20€/guest). This is optional.