For 11 persons - 1300 € to 2400 € / week
A beautiful barn restoration, gite and farmhouse set within acres of breathtaking countryside, in the heart of the Dordogne Valley.
A great area to spend a relaxing holiday and a perfect place to escape to. Huge pool stunning views
The Gite accommodates 4 people and the Barn accommodates a maximum of 6 people. The gite can be rented on its own with complete exclusivity or together with the barn; an ideal opportunity for larger groups or two families. During the peak season, priority is given to bookings for both properties.
The gite enjoys central heating and is available during the whole year.
The Barn does not have central heating at the moment and is therefore only available during the mid and the peak season.
Description of the Gite
For 4 persons plus babies/toddlers.
The gite is a spacious house on three levels, situated between the barn and the covered terrace.
* A relaxing lounge - 2 and 3 seater leather sofas plus 2 chairs. Open fireplace.
* A spacious kitchen with all modern amenities - electric cooker and hob, microwave, large fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Large kitchen table and open fireplace. The kitchen leads out to covered terrace.
* 2 Bedrooms - A bedroom with a double bed
* and a bedroom with 2 single beds.
* A bathroom with bath and shower.
* A shower room and toilet, small kitchen area with sink and fridge - leading out to the pool.
Free broadband wireless connection - satellite TV, DVD and CD player. Central heating.
Description of the Barn
A beautiful, big, open plan barn in true Perigordian style. Lovingly restored, retaining its original character and grandeur.
The double barn doors open into the vast ground floor.
* The kitchen area in the centre of the room with a grand dining table, suitably placed to offer views up to the roof beams.
* A lounge area with comfortable seating and a wood burning stove. Patio doors at the rear, open onto a pretty breakfast terrace.
A beautiful, oak staircase follows up to the sleeping area.
* There are two bedrooms with a double bed and a large mezzanine area. For flexible sleeping options, this area offers an additional double bed and two single beds.
The swimming pool: This is the 12 x 6 metre saltwater pool, with roman steps leading into the shallow end. Floodlit at night for those evening drinks under the stars. A security fence, circles the entire pool area.
The covered terrace: It offers an amazing views and alfresco dining . Direct access from the kitchen and large barbecue set under the original chimney stack. Table tennis available.