For 6 persons - 700 € to 1400 € / week
Romantic stone house set in an unspoilt countryside. Private pool, charming terraced areas. Charm and abundance of serenity for this 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms cottage.
Le Pigeonnier is set at the edge of the picturesque village of St Germain de Belves, in the heart of the Black Perigord, with all the "must see sights" of the Dordogne in a very close radius area.
The house is of stone and has been totally restored to offer a comfortable and perfectly fitted accomodation for up to 6 guests.
* The entrance door leads onto the large and light living room designed as open plan.
- The salon area, providing a wood burner for coolest evenings, offers a leather sofa and a coffee table.
- There is a formal dining table for you to dine all together.
- The open plan kitchen in a U shape, is fitted with a sink, fridge/freezer, 4 electric rings and an oven.
* There is a smaller TV room, with a large screen TV, Blue-Ray/DVD player and a sofa bed.
- The interconnected master bedroom has a double bed, two bedside tables and lamps, and ample wardrobe space.
At the other side of the living room, a small corridor leads to the other bedrooms and bathrooms:
* A second double bedroom, also with a double bed, two bedside tables and lamps, and dressing area.
* From this bedroom a steep staircases (not suitable for elederly or young children) leads to the third twin bedroom on mezzane level.
* The bathroom contains a washbasin, a bathtube and toilet
* The shower room has a new shower unit, a washbasin an a washing machine.
* Separate toilet is also available a that level.
* A romantic terrace runs the entire width of the house. It is equipped with a cosy sitting room, ideal for glass of wine (or two!)
* There is another larger terrace down to the house. This terrace catches all the afternoon and evening sun and is the ideal point from which to enjoy a leisurely meals. It is equipped with a large table in teck, 6 armchairs and a parasol. Adjacent building charcoal BBQ.
* The pool is 4mx8m long. It is secured with an alarm and is partialy fenced for chidren, ideal for safety. The pool area is equipped with loungers and parasols.
* The 1500m² gardens, with grassy area and woods, are ideal for the children to play in. The local area abounds in wildlife such as Rabbits, Deer, Owls, Hawks, and Woodpeckers. For walkers there are many footpaths starting from the house.
* Gated parking for up to 3 cars