For 10 persons - 700 € to 1650 € / week
+ 1 additional beds available
Large holiday home with private garden and swimming pool, set on the Golf de Lolivarie, in the heart of the Black Perigord. Newly fitted kitchen, 2 living rooms, 4 bedrooms/2 bathrooms : the ideal base for golf lovers or to simply explore the area!
set on two levels the house offers on the ground floor:
* A large and newly fitted kitchen with large countertops and brand new electric appliances : Scholtes oven and cooker, microwave, large fridge/freezer, toaster, kettle, coffee maker... the cooking utensils are very generous enabling you to cook the delicious products brought from the local markets.
The large table and 8 chairs will allow you to dine inside.
* Adjacent, the large living has two leather sofas, a coffee table and a flat screen TV. Its two large french windows lead to the front yard.
* The second living room with its canvas sofas, armchairs, large Tv and DVD player, is ideal for the kids to watch a DVD, or for the adults to share a drink, as it can be completely opened onto the garden and pool area.
There are 3 bedrooms available on the ground floor :
* The first bedroom offers a double bed, bedside tables and lamps, a desk and a chair, a wardrobe and a cot with a comfortable mattress.
* The second double bedroom offers a double bed and a single bed, bedside tables and lamps, and a wardrobe.
* The third bedroom also has a double and a single bed, bedside tables and lamps and a wardrobe.
* They share a fully renovated shower room with elegant walk in shower and a washbasin.
* a separate toilet is available on the ground floor.
* The fourth and larger bedroom is set on the first floor. It offers a king size double bed, a single bed, bedside tables and lamps, a chest of drawers and a wardrobe.
* it enjoys an ensuite shower room with shower cabin and a washbasin and separate toilet.
* Set in a green scenery of acres of golf course and countryside, the house benefits from its own private garden of 2000m² with no one overlooking. Its large grassy areas are ideal for football games, whereas the shade of the age old trees invites you to lazy afternoons during the hot summer days.
* Small and less small guests will enjoy the private swimming pool, measuring 4mx8m and 1,40m deep. It has sunloungers, a parasol, and a retractable cover allowing to keep the heat in at night.
* The decked terrace surrounding the pool is equipped with a large table and chairs and a barbecue to dine outside;
* Parking is available for up to 4 cars.
0ur guests will benefit from a 50% discount onto the 9 hole and 18 hole green-fees of Golf de L'olivarie