For 6 persons - 700 € to 1200 € / week
+ 2 additional beds available
Charming, comfortable cocoon situated in the centre of the medieval village of St Cyprien. An exquisite renovation for a romantic stay near to all the principal tourist sites of the Dordogne.
Situated in a quite street called Les Remparts, at the edge of the medieavl and pedestrian sector of St Cyprien, this adorable house offers a haven of peace after a day spent visiting the numerous sites of the immediate surrounding area.
La Maison de Catherine has been completely renovated where each detail has been carefully thought through to provide a maximum of comfort for the guests. Authentic architectural features mixed with a refined decoration promises a charming and relaxing stay in the Perigord.
With its large living room, and open plan kitchen, four large bedrooms and two bathrooms, La Maison de Catherine can accommodate a large family or group of friends, where all can enjoy their privacy. The master bedroom and its lovely en suite shower room situated on the ground floor is however ideal for just a couple.
Set on two floors, La Maison de Catherine offers on the ground floor a spacious and bright living room of over 50m².
* the entrance hall offers an elegant sideboard and a cosy sitting area set around the superb stone fireplace.
* leading off, you will find a second sitting area with a three seater sofa, coffe table and large flat screen TV.
* an open plan and extremely well equipped kitchen with its dining area lends itself to long leisurely meals, where you can appreciate the lovely produce of the Perigord brought home from one of the many local markets (of which the one at St Cyprien is highly rated!).
* The first bedroom is situated on the ground floor and is as such accessible for people with limited mobility. It offers a comfortable large double bed (160cm wide), a dressing table, and two large wardrobes.
* It benefits from a spacious shower room with a large walk in shower and contemporary vanity unit.
* a separate toilet completes the ground floor
An oak staircase leads to the first floor where you will find three further bedrooms, and where the exposed beams and stone walls are evidence of the history of the house:
* The Green bedroom has a large double bed, bedside tables, a desk and a large cupboard.
It has direct access to a lovely terrace overlooking the main shopping street of St Cyprien. Equipped with tables, chairs, a sunlounger and a parasol it is the ideal spot for ann evening aperitive or a lazy afternoon.
* The romantic Grey bedroom offers a double bed (140cm wide) bedside tables, and a superb baroque sideboard.
* the children's bedroom has two single beds, bedside tables and shelves.
* a second shower room also has a walk in shower, washbasin and toilet.
In the basement, you have access to a laundry room, complete with washing machine, airer, iron and ironing board and a second fridge.