For 6 persons - 500 € to 870 € / week
Attractive new house enjoying a large private gated garden, idealy set in the Golden Triangle of the Dordogne, close by the Dordogne river. Recently furnished and nicely decorated, it offers a quality accomodation for up to 6 guests.
Attractive and very comfortable, this recently built cottage is set in very quiet surroundings, on the edge of the picturesque riverside village of Le St Vincent de Cosse.
There are many activities such as swimming or canoeing on the Dordogne river (10min walk from the house), tennis and golf to be enjoyed in the vicinity and some very pleasant walks around the house through countryside.
The cottage is comfortably furnished and tastefully decorated in a bright, light style.
The spacious living room has :
- a sitting area with a quality leather sofas, 2 armchairs, flat screen TV and wireless internet connexion (available thorought the house). The french doors lead to the front of the house.
- the dining area is equipped with a massif wooden table, 4 chairs, 2 armchairs and enjoys two large slidding glassed doors leading to the sunny terrace and gardens.
- The vast open plan fitted kitchen is equipped with induction cooker, dishwasher, microwave, oven, kettle, coffee maker, Dolce Gusto machine, toaster, and a breakfast counter.
- Also on the ground floor are the master bedroom with a quality king size bed and large built in wardobe.
- It enjoys an adjacent shower room with a tilled walk in shower, washbasin and toilets.
- The laundry room, set in the garage, comes with a washing machine, dryer, iron board and iron table. It also offers large storage area;
Upstairs are two light bedrooms:
- one with another double size bed, bed side table and an armchairs
- one with two single beds and a large built in wardrobe
- They share a convenient pink bathroom with a bath, washbasin and separate WC.
Please note that the bedrooms are separated with a curtain and that you have to pass throught the twin bedroom to access the bathroom.
- Outside, the 2000 m² garden offers a large expanse of grass, all gated and bordered by bushes, providing plenty of space for childrens’ games.
There is a good choice of garden furniture, including sun loungers, and a barbecue.
- There is a shady terrace area equipped with a table up to 10 guests and 6 chairs ideal to dine al fresco.
- You can park 2 cars inside the property (all gated).