For 4 persons - 1295 € to 1495 € / week
Lovely single storey house with private heated pool and AC, overlooking the Dordogne valley and the medieval village of Saint Cyprien.
Situated on a hilltop, and bathed with light, Les Charmilles is the ideal holiday destination for two couples or a small family.
It has the advantage of being close to shops and restaurants, the Dordogne river itself, and all the local tourist attractions, whilst being in an extremely calm area.
On your return from your day trips, you will no doubt appreciate the beautiful private, heated pool, the terrace, garden and the panoramic view.
The house benefits from AC
Set all on the ground floor, Pech Marot offers 120m²:
- an entrance hall with large cupboard.
- a spacious living room, the real heart of the house, light and airy thanks to its french windows opening onto the terrace:
It is comprised of:
* a dining area with table, 6 chairs, a sideboard and desk
* a modern open plan kitchen, high quality and fully equipped (vitroceramic hob, oven, fridge, microwave, numerous utensils, pots and pans...)
* alongside is the lounge with an comfortable sofa and a large flat TV screen. The large french window opens directly onto the terrace and gives access to the pool, an ideal "indoor/outdoor" set up, perfect for the summer months.
A corridor leads off the entrance hall to the right and gives access to two lovely bedrooms:
* the first offers a large double bed (160cm wide), bedside tables and lamps, and a large wardrobe
* the second bedroom has two single beds which can be joined together to make an extra large double bed, bedside tables, lamps, a large wardrobe and a view over the garden in front of the house and over the valley.
* a large shower room, fully tiled, offers a walk in shower, vanity unit and toilets
* a separate toilet
Leading off the kitchen, you will find a laundry room, complete with washing machine, tumble dryer, freezer, iron and ironing board.
- the pool, measuring 4m x 8m, is for your sole use. It is equipped with an electric cover, and so safe for the younger visitors.
- a huge terrace, in front of the house, is equipped with a table, chairs and electric blind allowing you to eat al fresco even at midday and in the heat of the day.
- behind the house, there is parking for up to 3 cars
- a fenced in area of between 200m² and 250m² has been specifically thought of for our four legged visitors!
And a never ending view!
* for the comfort of our guests the bed linen and towels are included in the price and the beds are made for your arrival.
* Illimited Wifi is available throughout the house.