For 8 persons - 1100 € to 2300 € / week
+ 1 additional beds available
Unique large stone property providing spacious, luxury accomodation for up to nine guests. Private pool, mature park, breathtaking views: a holiday that will not disappoint!
This house full of character is situated on a 2 ha property with panoramic views in the heart of the Périgord Noir, near to the pretty medieval villages of Audrix and St Chamassy.
Le Tuquet has been fully renovated with care and attention to detail and offers all the comfort and charm for a stay you will never forget.
With a total surface area of about 250m² the main house offers on the ground floor:
* A large entrance hall.
* A large and elegant living room of about 80m² with two comfortable sofas,
two armchairs, a coffee table, a piano, and a majestic fireplace
* A second TV salon with sofa, two armchairs, coffee table, TV
* The kitchen is fitted with fridge, dishwasher, electric ovens, microwave, 4 gas rings, hob. The range of crockery, glass, cutlery and cooking utensils is generous. There is a table and chairs for breakfast.
* Adjacent, the formal dining room has a square table and 10 chairs and dresser
The lounge, kitchen and dining room benefit from french doors leading to the garden and terraced areas
* The shower room has a shower unit, a washbasin, toilet, washer and dryer.
* a separate toilet is available at this level.
From the hall a large staircase leads to the 1st floor where there are:
* A large landing with a cot and a chest with drawers.
The west ring comprises:
* A twin bedroom (beds can be joined together to make a large double) with two bedside tables, an armchair and a chest with drawers
* Interconnected is a Play-room with a TV, Playstation 3 and a Nintendo Wii, 2 armchairs, chest of drawers, built in wardrobe. There is a day bed which can offer an extra sleep for a child.
This room can also be accessed from the dining room stairs.
The east wing comprises:
* the large master bedroom with a king size bed (two sep mattresses), large dressing on the total length of the room, chest of drawers, two armchairs.
* The second double bedroom has a 140cm large bed, built in wardrobe and desk.
* Interconnected is the second twin bedroom (the two beds can also be joined together to form a double) with built in wardrobe and chest of drawers.
* They share a large family bathroom with two washbasins, shower cabin, bath tub, bidet and separate toilet.
* The large and well maintained park enjoys extensive lawns and plenty of mature trees and bushes.
* The charming eating area is set under the wisteria. It is equipped with garden furniture and a bbq for you to enjoy dining al fresco
The second terrace, also equipped with a large table and 8 chairs, enjoys the sun all day long.
* a few metres further away is the private pool measuring 12mx6m. It is equipped with loungers and parasols
* The playground has a swing set, trampoline, and a tennis-table for the children entertainment.
* The panoramic views over the rolling countryside is the "cherry on the cake" of this splendid property.
* at the front of the house there is a parking area for at least 4 cars