For 8 persons - 1100 € to 2500 € / week
+ 2 additional beds available
Lot of calm and abundance of serenity for this large stone house, typicaly perigordine in style, set up two miles from the busy market village of Le Bugue. Private heated pool, mature garden... it is the perfect place to escape to!
This beautifuly renovated stone house, nestled on its own huge grassy garden surrounded by woods is a romantic hideaway promising peace and tranquility.
set on two levels, the house offers more than 180m² living space, and is therefore ideal for large families or groups of friends.
The groundfloor comprises:
- A large dining room offers a huge table and chairs for up to 10 guests and antic cupboards. The range of crockery and cutlery is very generous. The slidding glazed door leads onto the front garden, overlooking the pool area.
- The kitchen is fully equipped and comes complete with dishwasher, electric cooker, hob, oven, micro-waves, small fridge and all the usual culinary equipment you might expect.
- The adjacent living room, also with exposed beams and stones, is elegantly furnished with a large sofa, 3 armchairs, coffee tables, large flat screen television, DVD player, and an Hi-fi sounds system.
There is a smallest cosy lounge with a day bed, two armchairs, coffee table and games for the little ones, disposed around the enclosed wood burner.
The two slidding glazed doors, leading to the front garden, bring lot of light to the room.
- At the other side of the lounge, the family bathroom offers a bathtub, a bidet, and a washbasin.
- The adjacent utilitary room comes with a sink, washing machine, iron and ironing table, a large fridge and a large freezer.
- There are seperate toilets at that level.
You can access the first floor throught two wooden staircases, from the dining room or from the sitting room.
The large landing, furnished with two armchairs, provides access to four bedrooms, shower room and toilets :
- The first double bedroom offers a double bed, two bedside tables and a superb antic wardrobe. there is an AC unit.
- Adjacent, the second double bedroom has an elegant ironed bed, chest with drawers, and a large dressing area.
- There is a small but very convient bedroom for a baby, with a good quality cot and a board with a changing table.
- The third double bedroom is set at the other side of the landing and also comes with a double bed, bedside tables and dressing area.
- The shower room offers a newly fitted walk in shower with a glazed door and two washbasins.
- There are separate toilet.
- The dormitory/playroom can be reached from the landing or from the sitting room. This huge room offers two beds for children (140cm long) and a double bed. An heavy curtain allows to keep privacy.
There are lot of games available for entertainment of the youngest visitors!
free wifi connexion is available trhought the entire property.
OUTDOOR DESCRIPTION :
* The immense garden offers large grassy areas to play games or simply relax!
There are lot of mature trees offering a mix of sunny and shadowed places.
* The 12m x 6m pool has a roman end with easy steps and a nice decking. There are sun beds and umbrellas for your use around the pool.
For the comfort of our guests the pool is heated from May to September.
For safety of the youngest ones, the pool is fully enclosed and also equiped with a pool alarm.
* The terrace area at the front of the house, is equiped with a large wooden table and 8 chairs. It overlooks the pool.
* At the rear side of the house, the barbecue has been nicely fitted into the former stone bread oven. There is another table and benches for you to dine al fresco and catch the sun in the morning and swings for the little ones.
* Extended views over the woods and countryside from every single rooms or the house and every single inch of the garden.