For 7 persons - 850 € to 1350 € / week
+ 2 additional beds available
Former stone farmhouse with private pool and panoramic views, nestled in the heart of the countryside - peace and quiet guaranteed!
If you dream of a peaceful holiday destination where the only noise is the bird song...
If you dream of a panoramic view over the valley below and the surrounding countryside...
If you dream of a beautiful old building, built in the golden stone typical of the Perigord...
If you dream of a sun bathed swimming pool, ideal for relaxing after a day's excursion...
Don't look any further: your holiday starts at La Combe d'Aurival!
With it's 3 bedrooms, bathroom and shower room, the house is ideal for 6 to 8 guests. The sofa bed in the lounge offers flexibility in the sleeping arrangements.
On the ground floor the house offers:
- a fully equipped kitchen with 4 gas rings, fridge/freezer, oven, microwave, coffee machine, toaster, kettle..., a dining area and dresser.
Opening onto both the garden in front of the house and the terrace and pool area at the rear of the house, the kitchen offers an easy communication inside/outside ideal in summer.
A couple of steps lead to the tower where you will find:
- A small office (where the children can do their homework in peace during the holidays!)
- A family bathroom with bath, washbasin and toilet
- A lovely wooden staircase leads to the lounge with its sofa bed, two armchairs, coffee table, flat screen TV, DVD player and HiFi
The landing gives access to the first wing with two lovely bedrooms:
- a first children's bedroom with two single beds, chest of drawers and a "treasure chest" filled with toys.
- the master bedroom with a double bed, bedside tables, large wardrobe and a cot with its thick mattress.
- a small shower room with shower, washbasin and toilet completes this wing.
The top of the tower, accessible from the landing in the lounge, lodges the last huge bedroom, with its 3m high ceiling and superb exposed beams. It has a double bed (140cm wide), a pull out single bed (90cm wide which can be enlarged to 140cm and can accommodate two children), and a large wardrobe.
WiFi available throughout the house.
Oil fired central heating available on supplement.
- Despite the fact that the kitchen has a dining area, it is surely outside, on the large terrace surrounding the house, and equipped with a table and chairs, barbecue and parasol where you will prefer to eat.
- A huge garden, surrounded by fields, offers plenty of space for children to play, to hide and to make dens, whilst the adults can relax under the shade of the large oak tree.
- Children and adults alike will enjoy the large private pool for refreshing bathing. Measuring 5m x 10m, it has sun loungers and is protected by both an immersed alarm and also a fence for double security.
- A climbing frame with swing and slide, and a bowls lane offer opportunities for playing!
.... and wherever you look, views, views and more views!