For 8 persons - 750 € to 2350 € / week
A beautiful stone long house, recently restored, with huge garden and covered terraces, just a stone's throw from the tourist sites, Dordogne river and pretty village of St Cyprien.
Recently restored and tastefully furnished, La Longère offers quality and characterful accommodation for up to 8 guests.
Set on two levels, this huge house covers over 200m² of living space and proposes on the ground floor:
* A large, beautiful fully equipped kitchen, with large dining table and central island.
The kitchen opens onto the charming covered terrace where you will appreciate long leisurely meals.
* A comfortable and intimate lounge, has two large sofas, coffee table, bookshelves and TV.
* The first double bedroom on the ground floor is ideal for someone with reduced mobility. It is elegantly furnished with a large double bed (160cm), bedside tables and chest of drawers.
* At the other side of the kitchen is situated the bathroom with bath, shower and double washbasin.
* And a separate toilet
A beautiful wooden staircase leads to the first floor where the large landing gives access to the 3 further bedrooms:
* A second double bedroom, with a large double bed (160cm wide), wardrobe and views over the surrounding countryside.
* A third bedroom, ideal for children, offering two single beds, bedside tables and chest of drawers.
* Leading off this room, is a third double bedroom, romantically decorated with its painted double bed (140cm wide), wardrobe and views over the countryside.
* A second bathroom, with bath and washbasin, and a separate toilet completes this floor.
From this floor, you can access the covered terrace at the rear of the house and the large lawned garden.
* Private swimming pool (available May 2019) 10mX5m, from 1,20m to 1,60m deep, equipped with longers and parasol.
* At the front of the house, a pretty garden and a large covered terrace, equipped with table and chairs, and stone barbecue, is ideal for al fresco meals. There is a huge field in front of the house.
* At the rear of the house, a lovely covered terrace with access to the huge garden, ideal for ball games.
* Private parking spaces
* Panoramic views over the surrounding countryside.