For 12 persons - 550 € to 1200 € / week
Charming old house with secluded garden set in the heart of the Dordogne valley - Charm and Abundance of Serenity!
If you are looking for a picturesque property with all modern comfort, you will love LES MOLIERES!
This old stone house is ideal for up to 12 guests and has lots of charm. It is set in a very peaceful rural surrounding, although it is only 3 miles from a big village with all shops and serenity.
Layout of the house:
- The ground floor consists of a large dining room equipped with wooden table and large woodburner
- the adjacent cosy living room has exposed stone walls and beams and a large open fireplace. It has a TV, a DVD player and a hi-fi sound system
- The very well fitted separate kitchen has kept its original bread oven. However it is equipped with all modern appliances (fridge, gas cooker, oven, microwave, dishwasher)
- From the living and the sitting rooms, you access the master double bedded room. It also enjoys a fireplace
- the adjacent double bedded room is ideal for two children who wants to sleep close to their parents
- there is a bathroom and separate toilet also available at this level.
- From the living room a staircase goes to the attic level where there is another twin bedroom and another bathroom with toilet.
- Off the lower part of the house is a family bedroom with two single beds and a bunkbed (=4 sleeps in total), separate from the main part of the house.
- Across the courtyard there is an independent stone tower giving a further bedroom with a double bed, ideal for one couple, and a separate WC and sink. Also there is a utility room in that building on the ground floor with a washing machine and a dryer.
The 2500m² mature garden is the ideal place to relax in while returning from excursions. It offers great views over the unspoilt countryside.
It offers grassy areas to play or enjoy sunbathing and a beautiful terrace area equipped with table and chairs to enjoy dining al fresco.