For 12 persons - 1300 € to 2800 € / week
Unique 18th century property providing spacious, luxury accomodation for up to eleven adults. Private heated pool, mature park, breathtaking views: A holiday that will not disappoint!
This house full of character is situated on a 1 ha property with panoramic views in the heart of the Périgord Noir, in a tiny hamlet of 3 houses only, near by the village of Cadouin, listed by the UNESCO.
Le Bordial Bas has been fully renovated with care and attention to details and offers all the comfort and charm for a stay you will never forget.
At a total surface of about 250m² the main house offers:
At ground floor:
* Large lounge of about 80m² with :
- cosy sitting room with a U shape sofa, coffee table, majestic fireplace (in use), piano
- formal dining room with table and chairs, dresser
- second TV salon with sofa, coffee table, TV , DVD player, table and 2 chairs
* Adjacent the kitchen is fitted to a high standard with fridge, dishwasher, electric ovens, microwave, 4 gas rings, hob. The range of crockery, glass, cutlery and cooking utensils is very generous. There is a round table and chairs for breakfast and a dresser.
Both the lounge and the kitchen has french doors leading to the garden.
* from a small hall, there is access to two double bedrooms, both having a double four poster bed (1x140cm ; 1x160cm large).
* They share a large fully tiled shower room with italian shower and 2 washbasins
* separate toilet
* laundry room with washing machine, dryer, iron and iron table, second fridge/freezer and storage area
From the hall a large staircases leads to the 1st floor where are:
* A large landing with desk, huge miror
* Bedroom 3: with a 160cm large bed, sofa and armchairs, and ensuite shower room with toilet
* bedroom 4: with a 160cm large bed and two single 90cm large beds. It also benefits from an ensuite shower room
* Bedroom 5 : with a 140cm large bed and a adjacent shower room
* Separate toilet
The house is furnished to a high standard using a mixture of antiques and modern French wooden furniture.
* The large and well maintained park enjoys extensive lawns and plenty of mature trees and bushes, including buxus and olive trees.
* At the front of the house the lawn leads up to a floodlit boules court.
* The charming eating area is set under the four majestic plane trees. It is equipped with garden furniture and a bbq for you to enjoy dining al fresco
* a few metres further away is the private pool is 12mx6m. It is heated from May to September. The final temperature of the water depends on the meteorological conditions.
* The panoramic views over the Bessede forest is the "cherry on the cake" of this splendid property.
* at the back of the house there is parking area for at least 4 cars