For 7 persons - 1300 € to 1600 € / week
Former stone farmhouse with private heated pool, nestled in the heart of the countryside - peace and quiet guaranteed!
If you dream of a peaceful holiday destination where the only noise is the bird song...
If you dream of a beautiful old building, built in the golden stone typical of the Perigord...
If you dream of a sun bathed swimming pool, ideal for relaxing after a day's excursion...
Don't look any further: your holiday starts at La Bramadie!
With its three bedrooms, bathroom and shower room, the house is ideal for up to 7 guests.
On the ground floor:
- A fully equipped kitchen with range style cooker, SMEG fridge/freezer, microwave, coffeee machine, toaster and kettle. There is a wooden dining table and dresser.
A door opens directly onto the garden allowing easy summer dining.
- a spacious lounge with flat screen TV, sofa, coffee table and armchairs. A door also opens onto the garden.
- a first double bedroom with a double bed (140cm wide), bedside tables, and a large wardrobe. A glass door opens onto the rear garden and ensures that the bedroom is light and airy.
- an en suite bathroom with a free standing bath tub, washbasin and toilet.
- a separate shower room with walk in shower, washbasin, and toilet
- a laundry room and cupboard completes this floor.
A wooden staircase leads up from the kitchen to the first floor nestled under the roof:
- a double bedroom with a 140cm wide bed, bedside tables and chest of drawers
- and leading off a children's bedroom offering three single beds, chest of drawers and sofa.
- despite the fact that the kitchen is equipped with a dining table, it is most likely that it is outside, in the garden surrounding the house where you will enjoy your meals. A table, chairs, parasol and barbecue are available.
- the huge garden surrounded by woodland and fields offers never ending possibilities for hide and seek and ball games!
- and not forgetting the private pool of 4m x 8m and heated from May to September. It is equipped with an electric cover for the security of our younger visitors.
- parking for two cars