For 8 persons - 450 € to 900 € / week
Fully renovated former tobacco barn located in acres of beautiful countryside in the heart of the Black Perigord. It enjoys a private terrace and garden and a beautiful shared pool.
Le séchoir des Joncailles is a former tobacco barn, recently fully renovated. With its 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 3 toilets, it accommodates up to 8 guests in comfort.
It is part of two adjoining cottages of character which share a beautiful swimming pool of 10mx5m. It can be rented separately, while maintaining perfect privacy, or with its neighbouring gite for a larger group.
With a total living area of aprox 120m² on two levels, the house offers on the ground floor:
- A open plan style lounge with cosy living room and a fully equipped kitchen (gas hob, electric oven, toaster, kettle, coffee machine)
It enjoys a direct access to the private terrace area through a large french window
- A first bedroom with a double bed, bedside tables and lamps and wardrobe.
- A second bedroom with a single bed and a wardrobe.
- A small but convenient shower room with toilet is available on the ground floor.
From the living the wooden stairs lead to the first floor where are :
- A third and fourth double bedded room both equipped with a king size bed, bedside tables and lamps and wardrobe.
- A fifth bedroom with a single bed and a wardrobe.
- They all share two beautiful shower rooms with walk in shower, washbasin and toilet.
* The romantic private terrace is equipped with table and chairs to dine outside, and also a barbecue.
* The Tobacco barn is surrounded by acres of beautiful garden and fields, offering plenty of space for children to play, to hide and to make dens, whilst the adults can relax under the shade of the large trees. There is also an orchard for you to enjoy the fresh fruits of our garden!
* The beautiful shared swimming pool of 10m x 5m is equipped with loungers and parasol and offers a superb view over the valley below and the surrounding countryside.
- The pool is to be shared with the guests of the adjacent gite.
- The owners may be in residence at Le Domaine during your stay. They are a very gentle and discreet English couple.
- Vinyasa yoga classes can be organised during your stay - please ask us for any details.
- Lift for the airport, chef at home, bicycle hire, wine testing ... can also be organised.