For 8 persons - 500 € to 1100 € / week
+ 5 additional beds available
Former stone farm house with shared pool and huge garden, set in a peaceful rural setting close by all the "must see sights" to visit. The ideal place for relaxing holidays all together.
La Fermette des Joncailles is a spacious stone house situated in the very centre of the Black Perigord, a short stroll away from the medieval village of Limeuil, voted one of the most beautiful village of France.
The famous Sarlat, Domme, Beynac... and prehistoric caves are all set in a 25km radius from the house.
With its 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, huge garden and lovely shared pool, is is the ideal place to stay for families or groups.
The adjacent pigsty stables can accomodate another 5 guests (3 bedrooms/no toilet) at an extra cost (150€/week)
With its 140m² living area, La Fermette des Joncailles offers on the ground floor
- A large open plan kitchen fully equipped with 5 rings stove gas cooker, oven, toaster, microwave oven, coffee maker...Table and chairs to seat 6 guests inside.
- An adjacent laundry room with a washing machine, a dryer and a larger fridge/freezer
- A large family bedroom with a king size bed, bed side tables and lamps, chest with drawers, desk. The bunkbed and cot can accomodate another 3 children.
- A bathroom with a bath tub, separate shower and washbasin
- a separate toilet is also available at groundfloor
The other 3 bedrooms and shower room are set upstairs :
- A romantic double bedroom with exposed cathedral roof structure, nicely furnished with a iron double bed, bedside tables and lamps, chest with drawers. It benefits from a lovely private balcony leading to the rear side of the garden.
- A second spacious bedroom with a king size bed, bedside tables and lamps and chest with drawers.
- A fourth and last smallest double bedroom with a double bed and a wardrobe.
- They share a shower room with shower cubicle and washbasin
- Toilet and wahsbasin completes the first floor.
For the comfort of our guests the bed linen and towels are provided. Beds are made up prior your arrival. You just have to unpack and start enjoying your stay!
- Super pool 10m x 5m, to be shared with the occasional guests of the adjacent Le Sechoir des Joncailles (up to 8 sleeps)
- Garden furniture and bbq so that you can lunch into the garden
- Very large flat garden of over 6000m² with lawn spaces, ideal for ball games and space for young adventurers!
- Parking for 3 cars in the immediate vicinity of the house
- The pool is to be shared with the guests of the adjacent gite.
- The owners may be in residence at Le Domaine during your stay. They are a very gentle and discreet English couple.
- Vinyasa yoga classes can be organised during your stay - please ask us for any details.
- Lift to the airport, chef at home, bicycle hire, wine testing ... can also be organised.