For 8 persons - 950 € to 1900 € / week
Lovely stone holiday home, full of character, set in a picturesque and quiet hamlet in the Dordogne Golden Triangle. Mature garden, lovely terrace and beautiful private pool. The ideal place for family destination.
This lovely stone property is full of character with its stone walls, original fireplaces and exposed beams. It offers a peaceful holiday destination ideal for an extended family or group of freinds with its large mature gardens and beautiful private pool.
Three steps lead into the porch where the entrance door opens onto:
- A light and airy living room with leather sofa, armchairs and flat screen TV. There is a bar and four barstool ideal for a glass (or two!) of aperitive.
- the adjacent dining kitchen is fully equipped with a large fridge/freezer, gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine, kettle and toaster. It enjoys a table and 4 chairs for breakfast and a french windows leading to front terrace and garden.
- The adjacent formal dining room, offers a solid wooden dining table and chairs can easily seat 8 people and access to the first floor.
At the other side of the kitchen, a corridor leads off the living room and gives access to:
- A double bedroom with a double bed of 140cm wide, bedside tables, lamps and beautiful wooden wardrobe.
- A family shiwer room with walk in showe and wash basin.
- A separate toilet
From the diningh room, the large wooden staircase leads up to the first floor, where are :
- Two double bedrooms both offering a double bed (140cm wide), bedside tables and lamps and dressing area.
- A fourth and last bedroom with also a double bed (140cl wide), a small sofa and a huge dressing area. It enjoys a lovely view over the pool and garden.
- They share a convenient newly built shower room with shower, small washbasin and toilet.
Although the house is extremely comfortable and full of character, it is surely outside where you will spend the most of your time!
Despite the fact that the house is situated alongside a quiet country lane, with very little passing traffic, the gardens, terrace and pool are all situated at the rear of the house, surrounded by established trees and shrubs and offering a totally private space.
- The private pool measures 8m x 5m, and is secured by an immerged alarm for the children's safety. It has sun loungers and parasols for relaxing.
- The terrace is set under a shelter, offering shade from the heat of the summer sun, and also a table and chairs, and barbecue for dining al fresco.
- the gardens offer various areas of lawns and woodland a paradise for children!
- Private parking for up to three cars