For 6 persons - 1000 € to 1700 € / week
Adorable romantic cottage with mature garden and private pool, nestled in the heart of the Dordogne countryside. Peace and quiet guaranteed.
Dominating a mature gardena and hectare of woodland and prairie, this property is the ideal destination for nature lovers, searching peace and quiet in an authentic setting.
Ideal for friends or a family you will fell under the charm of this charactered house :
looking for resting? le jardin et la piscine sont autant d'invitations au farniente...
looking for adventure? partez arpenter les chemins forestiers de la forêt de la Barade et l'histoire de Jacquou le Croquant, à pied, à cheval ou en vélo (deux VTT sont mis gracieusement à la disposition de nos hôtes)
looking for culture? Vous êtes au coeur du Périgord et des hauts lieux préhistoriques et historiques qui font la richesse de la Dordogne...
looking for good living ? C'est ici qu'il vous faut être!
With a total living area of 100m², the house offers on the ground floor:
* a charming kitchen where time seems to have stood still (with the exception of the modern equipment!): stone walls and exposed beams, traditional cantou fireplace, solid farmhouse table and chairs, romantic decoration...
The kitchen opens onto the terrace and allows an easy access ideal for al fresco living during the summer months.
* a lovely lounge where the comfortable armchairs and day bed are just inviting you to relax. You well benefit from a large tv screen with audio sound system and plenty of books and music for you to enjoy during your stay.
* Opposite side of the kitchen, the groundfloor bedroom offers a double bed, two beside tables and lamps, and a dressing area.
* Adjacent, the shower room has a tiled shower, washbasin and toilet.
The first floor is accessible via the wooden staircase from the kitchen. It offers :
* A large launding where
* A twin bedroom, with exposed roof structure, with two single beds (which can be joined together to make a large double), bedside tables, chest of drawers.
* A third and last bedroom, also with exposed roof structure, a double bed, bedside tables and lamps, and wooden wardrobe.
* the terrace, equiped with a circular table and 6 chairs, is ideal for leisurely lunches all summer long.
* a second small terrace set in the North of the garden, is ideal for those hot summer days.
* the mature garden offers grassy areas, ideal for the children to play in, and romantic shady and sunny areas to simply relax.
* The private pool, 5mx8m, is covered with a shelter ideal to keep the heat at night. It is equiped with loungers and parasols
* Parking for 2 to 3 cars at front side of the house.
* And above all amazing views wherever you look, over the huge prairie surrounded by woods